Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: My Hayemakers Will Take Wladimir's Head Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haye by KO

Comment

Haye has nothing Wlad hasn't dealt with before. What's my reasoning? Look at Haye Valuev and Haye Barrett, even Haye Ruiz. Haye has zero defense, he was punched at will by no power Ruiz and hurt by Barrett.

Sorry, he can talk all he wants but he just has nothing Wlad can't deal with. If he is to win this fight he needs to become a different boxer than he has been at Heavyweight, and he doesn't have it in him after that Harrison disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        haye by KO
        200 million on Wlad over Haye. Let's put your fake money where your mouth is.

Comment

i can see wlad jabbing all night and winning a snoozing ud. im hoping that one of hayes hayemakers ko his ass though. if haye wins, i dont see him retire, he better fight the real man of the klitschko brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
            and you are dillutional from sucking the grease off klitschkos nut sack you dont see the facts that wlad is crap has fought no one and haye will destroy him
            Who exactly has Haye ever beaten at Heavyweight?

Wow I've seen some ****** posts but yours takes the biscuit.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBA Heavyweight Champion Of The World David Haye, bit back with considerable venom in response to the recent mutterings of WBO, IBF & IBO Heavyweight Champion Of The World Wladimir Klitschko. In his last media day before the massive Heavyweight unification showdown with Klitschko, Haye was in a extremely confident mood and he did not mess around in telling the waiting journalists exactly how he was going to deal with his opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Doing is a quantum leap from imagining

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                The major problem for Haye is that he is not Tyson or Foreman. With that said Haye does throw very wild punches and that is why he tends to hit fighters with rabbit punches and he also tends to lead with his left hook. Something I believe he could get away with when he was fighting the Fraudley's and Monte's of the world. However, when he fights Wlad he may have to pay a heavy price.
                Haye can be wild at times, but you exaggerate his wildness. His accuracy rate is generally very high. Against Ruiz he landed over 40% of his punches and against Valuev it was over 65%.

And I wasn't claiming that he is in any way comparable with Foreman or Tyson - I was just having a semantic discussion about the meaning of the word "haymaker".

I agree that he doesn't have the tools to get past a world class jab though.
                Last edited by Dave Rado; 06-16-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                    LOL - enjoy your fantasy while you still can ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                      Haye can be wild at times, but you exaggerate his wildness. His accuracy rate is generally very high. Against Ruiz he landed over 40% of his punches and against Valuev it was over 65%.

And I wasn't claiming that he is in any way comparable with Foreman or Tyson - I was just having a semantic discussion about the meaning of the word "haymaker".

I agree that he doesn't have the tools to get past a world class jab though.
                      Exaggerate? All I did was watch him fight. And I still say he wings a lot of punches and he may be connecting but a lot of his punches are wide and bouncing off elbows. And the problem with how many punches Haye landed on Ruiz 10% of them were off the back of Ruiz's head. And what did he do, land six out of the ten punches he threw against Valuev? Wow, that is very very impressive. Hell, he could have had a 100% connect rate and I still say he didn't do enough to win the fight.
                      Last edited by Ravens Fan; 06-17-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X