Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: My Hayemakers Will Take Wladimir's Head Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL is all i can say

i see him getting his cornrows knocked loose like Chris Byrd did.

Comment

yeah right- like you can land hayemakers on a klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        The only people on the planet that did not not notice that Monte knocked down Haye were his fans and the ref, that happened to be British. And yes you are right. Haye had to knock down a washed up trail horse in Monte five times before he could stop him. He also knocked him down at least once with a rabbit punch, third round. Haye also hit Monte when he was down but the ref only called it after Monte hit Haye while he was down, I wonder why that happened? That's right the ref was British.

As far as Haye doing what he had to against Valuev. Well, all I can say is that Holyfield had done more and even looked better doing it against Valuev. With that said I am of the opinion that neither Haye nor Holyfield did enough to beat Valuev. And if you somehow believe that the Klit bros were afraid of Valuev. Well, that does not even deserve any kind of response so I won't bother.

As far as Ruiz is concerned. I personally believe he looked great in the Haye fight and it was the best he looked in a long time. And you ignore the fact that Haye hit Ruiz with a multitude of rabbit punches. So many rabbit punches that I guarantee you that if the fight was in any other location, besides Britain, Haye would have been disqualified. And you commented that Fraudley froze. But who cares because he was one of worst and least deserving opponents in a heavyweight title fight since Holmes fought Scott Frank.

And yes Haye has won at heavyweight but which ever way you spin it he ain't looked that good doing it. And come July 2nd the only thing that will be spinning is Haye's head as he is laying on his back looking up at the stars.
        Yes, a few points:

1. Even Haye says Barrett knocked him down, which makes his fanboys saying otherwise even more funny. Monte was the first man to ever knock down David Tua, so the idea that he couldn't knock down Haye is pretty amusing.

2. Chagaev did a FAR better job in defeating Valuev than Haye could ever dream of. Chagaev got inside on the giant and showed no fear. Can't say the same for Haye.

3. You are right that Ruiz landed on Haye with ease.

4. Haye and Fraudley bet on the result in their fight. That was a fix from the get-go and Haye was ****** and arrogant enough to admit he bet on a round 3 stoppage after the fight, and then tried to backtrack.
        Last edited by ChopperRead; 06-15-2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
          Haymakers are what people who can't fight throw, along with backhands, slaphands and arm punches.
          Wow, you have a pretty valid point. I sure hope Wlad is toughing up his elbows for all of Haye's wild shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
            Yes, a few points:

1. Even Haye says Barrett knocked him down, which makes his fanboys saying otherwise even more funny. Monte was the first man to ever knock down David Tua, so the idea that he couldn't knock down Haye is pretty amusing.

2. Chagaev did a FAR better job in defeating Valuev than Haye could ever dream of. Chagaev got inside on the giant and showed no fear. Can't say the same for Haye.

3. You are right that Ruiz landed on Haye with ease.

4. Haye and Fraudley bet on the result in their fight. That was a fix from the get-go and Haye was ****** and arrogant enough to admit he bet on a round 3 stoppage after the fight, and then tried to backtrack.
            This is just more proof that Haye's career consist of a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Haye and Fraudley bet on the result in their fight.
              Links?

Old shot ready-to-retire Ruiz knocked Haye into the ropes for what should have been scored a knockdown, and hit Haye with ease all night. Fail.
              I believe that it was actually the Ruiz fight that broke the camel's back.

Haye couldn't knockout shot old Ruiz, but was tagged himself instead. You could even make a point that Ruiz won nearly all rounds.

After that fight Haye decided to never ever step into the ring with a younger bigger heavyweight before his final Klitschko fight.

Comment

Mr Haye. Your punches are not going to be anywhere near Volodomyr's body, his speed and lateral movement will be far superior on the night, you will lose. BRUTAL KO.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  Haymakers are what people who can't fight throw, along with backhands, slaphands and arm punches.
                  Haymaker just means a powerful punch thrown with the full force of the body. It doesn't necessarily mean that it was a wild punch. Tyson, at his peak, used to throw Haymakers. So did Foreman.
                  Last edited by Dave Rado; 06-15-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

1. Haye himself says Barrett knocked him down. Fail.

2. Vitali offered Valuev his highest payday ever, 2 milliion dollars, for a fight and Valuev and Don King turned it down. Fail.

3. Old shot ready-to-retire Ruiz knocked Haye into the ropes for what should have been scored a knockdown, and hit Haye with ease all night. Fail.

You are a prime example of someone who, instead of looking at reality, just believes whatever crap comes out of the Gayemaker's mouth. Fail.
                    and you are dillutional from sucking the grease off klitschkos nut sack you dont see the facts that wlad is crap has fought no one and haye will destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                      Haymaker just means a powerful punch thrown with the full force of the body. It doesn't necessarily mean that it was a wild punch. Tyson, at his peak, used to throw Haymakers. So did Foreman.
                      The major problem for Haye is that he is not Tyson or Foreman. With that said Haye does throw very wild punches and that is why he tends to hit fighters with rabbit punches and he also tends to lead with his left hook. Something I believe he could get away with when he was fighting the Fraudley's and Monte's of the world. However, when he fights Wlad he may have to pay a heavy price.

Comment

Working...
                      X