Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Austin Trout Fails His Post-Fight Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they clear up this mess so that Trout is available to lose a unification bout with Rhodes asap.

Comment

This is a lot of BS. After peeing in the cup, they didn't have Austin sign anything and they didn't even seal the cup to provide credible proof that it was Austin's pee. Immediately after hearing about the "results" Austin took a test and came out clean. He then told the WBA that he is willing to take any test that they want him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
        This is a lot of BS. After peeing in the cup, they didn't have Austin sign anything and they didn't even seal the cup to provide credible proof that it was Austin's pee. Immediately after hearing about the "results" Austin took a test and came out clean. He then told the WBA that he is willing to take any test that they want him too.
        Interesting, thanks for the update.

Do you have access to anymore info regarding this ?

Comment

he been hanging round wildcard

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            Interesting, thanks for the update.

Do you have access to anymore info regarding this ?
            Never mind Hamaru, I got it

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              Never mind Hamaru, I got it
              Sorry, I just seen your post asking for an update. This all has really bad timing since Austin was getting ready to fight Anthoney Mundine in 6 weeks; now they have to sort through all this first.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamaru View Post
                Sorry, I just seen your post asking for an update. This all has really bad timing since Austin was getting ready to fight Anthoney Mundine in 6 weeks; now they have to sort through all this first.
                No prob, and yep that could be a good fight, hope they get this mess sorted.

Comment

Working...
                X