Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Austin Trout Fails His Post-Fight Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't get why boxers would smoke weed anyways? aren't they trying to take care of their bodies and be in top shape? it's not my problem, but i'm just saying...decision shouldn't be changed into a no contest though, that's going a little too far imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
      Definitely something fishy about this.
      Good one Ray

Trout smokes Lopez in the rematch

I like smoked fish, especially trout

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
        I just spoke to Trout. He said it's all BS. He is taking another test to prove he wasn't on anything.
        Interesting, watch this space.

Comment

We need to weed out the drug cheats. I wondered who grassed on him? He's must be pretty green to this business.

/pun

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            i don't get why boxers would smoke weed anyways? aren't they trying to take care of their bodies and be in top shape? it's not my problem, but i'm just saying...decision shouldn't be changed into a no contest though, that's going a little too far imo
            yeah in a sport like boxing you need every single advantage you can get, and smoking weed decreases your lung capacity.

i bet he was just smoking at night after long days of training to help sleep better, which in turn speeds up recovery and allows you to train better and get better results. but still it's a natural plant that we have the god given right to use

i found that vaporizing rather than combustion helps your lungs out a lot. i can still run and do everything fine. but im not a professional boxer either lol.

Comment

doesn't look good
              i think will grigsby got stripped for fighting on weed

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                BoxingScene.com has been advised by several strong Mexican sources that WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout (23-0, 13KOs) failed a post-fight drug test for last Saturday's fight with David "Destroyer" Lopez (40-13, 23KOs). Trout won a twelve round decision over Lopez in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man what a bunch of ******ed sh it . Weed is no PED and Testing positive for it shouldn't be a cause for any kind of punishment.

Comment

Careful guys.

Weed can lead to harder things. Like pizza.

Comment

Austin Trout is in the vanguard of the legalizing peds movement.

I now admire him for not conforming to these contrived standards.

WAR AUSTIN TROUT!

Fight against the war against drugs (it didn't work anyways).

LEGALIZE PEDS!

Oh yeah, and weed.

Comment

this pisses me off.
                      a boxer can snort coke, shoot up junk or speed, take peds, days before drug test and test clean.
                      but smoke cannabis a month before and test positive.

it aint fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X