No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Miguel Cotto Has No Balls"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    He spoke his mind, saying cotto is afraid to fight him. No one ever said Martinez wasn't allowed to speak his mind - how is that out of character? Out of character is Miguel refusing to shake his hand when Sergio had never done anything to him or said anything about him.

I thought Sergios popularity among these boards was his HONESTY. He's being honest here, you guys are just showing bias.
    He is not totally being honest. He refuses to call fighters at 168.
    He wants big fights, well that division is loaded..

Pac moved up to 147 in 2008 when the division was loaded with stars like Mosley, Cotto, Clottey, Marg, Mayweather.. Floyd did the same in 2006 when guys like Judah, Spinks, Dela Hoya, Forrest, Mayorga, Marg were campaigning in that division. This 2 could have stayed at 140 but the big names were in the 147 so they moved up.. Why cant Martinez do the same??

Comment

He spoke his mind, saying cotto is afraid to fight him. No one ever said Martinez wasn't allowed to speak his mind - how is that out of character? Out of character is Miguel refusing to shake his hand when Sergio had never done anything to him or said anything about him.

I thought Sergios popularity among these boards was his HONESTY. He's being honest here, you guys are just showing bias.
      I think he's just sour that Cotto has a title and he doesn't. It ain't Cotto's fault that Martinez got faked by Arum and for being with DiBella. Why doesn't he just change promoter??

Comment

War Martinez!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Yes but I never thought Id see this from him. Hes supposed to be a gentleman and all that...very disappointing that he has sunk to that level.
          I think earlier someone touched on...

Who's Martinez???? So its about that time to demand ****

The top spot is NEVER given

Comment

Sergio Martinez has some set of balls, it's the one thing no-one can deny.

If I had been ducking the middleweight champion for two years, fled the country after he called me out, ducked my mandatory so I could fight a 35-year-old 154lb goatfarmer, been stripped of my title, calling out Jr.featherweights and was about to face Darren fucking Barker, then I wouldn't have the courage to leave my house, never mind accuse other fighters(who have fought the very best) of lacking fortitude.

Like I said, the man has a set of titanium testicles. Either that or no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
              I think he's just sour that Cotto has a title and he doesn't. It ain't Cotto's fault that Martinez got faked by Arum and for being with DiBella. Why doesn't he just change promoter??
              No, he never asked to fight for cottos belt. He asked to DEFEND his belt against cotto at 160 OR at a catchweight of 156, was even willing to go to 154. When he began calling Miguel out.. it was because he needed an opponent to DEFEND against.

NOW he's being stripped of all the belts and had never lost them. He never asked cotto for a title shot.. he asked cotto to come GET a title shot. Big difference there.

"Martinez said he was willing to face Cotto at middleweight or drop down to junior middleweight to fight him. Martinez has animosity toward Cotto because he said Cotto refused to shake his hand when they ran into each other at a function in Mexico a couple of months ago. Rather than face Martinez, Cotto is headed toward a likely Dec. 3 rematch with Antonio Margarito."

Comment

if STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ wants 2 fight miguel cotto, all he has 2 do s take the test. TAKE THE TEST Steroidgio!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  He is not totally being honest. He refuses to call fighters at 168.
                  He wants big fights, well that division is loaded..

Pac moved up to 147 in 2008 when the division was loaded with stars like Mosley, Cotto, Clottey, Marg, Mayweather.. Floyd did the same in 2006 when guys like Judah, Spinks, Dela Hoya, Forrest, Mayorga, Marg were campaigning in that division. This 2 could have stayed at 140 but the big names were in the 147 so they moved up.. Why cant Martinez do the same??
                  What does 168 have to do with being honest? He was HONEST when he said he thinks 168 is too much for him. Deal with it.

And he wants a U.s Attraction. No one at 168 is an attractionin the states, that's just keeping it real. Sergio is looking for Pay Per View now, something he has never done. Something every fighter looks for at the end of their careers if they have a name popular enough to ask it.

Comment

What does 168 have to do with being honest? He was HONEST when he said he thinks 168 is too much for him. Deal with it.
                    sergio***uals will go 2 any lengths 2 defend STEROIDGIO.

Comment

What do you mean deal with it.. Then he shouldnt even be thinking of getting any big fights.. He has the height, reach, length, and boxing skills to fight at 168. He wants to be a big star, then go take the risk and fight at 168..He wants a money fight, well he can have those at 168..He complains about not getting his break since the Williams fight, well if he wants his break then he can campaign at 168..

Comment

Working...
                      X