Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is the Best Ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd and manny r both ATGs. how high or low they r on the list won't b written until long after they retire.

Comment

Pacquiao probably is the best ever, he's certainly the greatest fighter I've ever seen at any weight.

Fast, powerful, relentless, good footwork, hand-speed, good chin, elusive...the guy has it all.

He's so good some think he must be on drugs. He's so good he takes pity on opponents and goes easy on them. That's how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Tommy Hearns is willing to come down to 150 catchweight to fight Pac, he has has the size and experience to give Manny trouble, according to Manny age isn't a factor cause Tommy is "bigger than me"
        Lol, sad thing about it is, Im not even joking, Pacquiao would do such a thing and *******s would think its the best thing ever.

Comment

Bwaa: Manny is fighter of the decade!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Pacquiao probably is the best ever, he's certainly the greatest fighter I've ever seen at any weight.

Fast, powerful, relentless, good footwork, hand-speed, good chin, elusive...the guy has it all.

He's so good some think he must be on drugs, that's how good he is.
            One thing for sure Ricky Hatton isn't LOLOLOLOL.

Dude doing crack, got that ass whooped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

He's so good some think he must be on drugs. He's so good he takes pity on opponents and goes easy on them. That's how good he is.
              exactly what i was saying. he was so good that *****s can't believe he's real.
              he must be on drugs every time he fights.

hmm... i wonder when he started using peds.

Comment

if its too good to be true , its must be peds -- ***** logic

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                  if its too good to be true , its must be peds -- ***** logic
                  good?? no
                  fast and powerful? yes

good= floyd, ward, hopkings, donaire ect ect.....

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    exactly what i was saying. he was so good that *****s can't believe he's real.
                    he must be on drugs every time he fights.

hmm... i wonder when he started using peds.
                    they don't want to believe, but deep down they know and Floyd and Sr. know too

Every sport has one, whether its Messi in football, Jordan in basketball, Woods in golf etc. Manny Pacquiao is boxing's icon, in that elite of the most naturally sportsmen alive.

As hard as it is for some to hear, it's just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      at beating Old Shot Fighters!! I got to give him that, if you are past prime, delusional, and still trying to hang on to the memories, Manny P will F@ck U up!! I feel sorry for Marquez he fits the description and I personally think he is going to get hurt in this deceitful and mean spirited mismatch.
                      Too late luther with these threads. Everyone already knows Pac is the greatest fighter who ever lived. Even Teddy Atlas knows that.

Everyone who fights Pac say he is either the best they fought.
                      Cotto said it, Diaz said it, Margarito said and Clotty because they know. Even Morales said Pac is going to give JMM one helluva beating. Now JMM is old and a lightweight but he is still good. Floyd didnt give him a beating thats for sure.

Even Floyd said Pac is on roids. He could be. Too be that damn great he must be on something. Hes not real. He cant be. That level of greatness he must be on the most sophisticated PEDS on the market.

Comment

Working...
                      X