No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Floyd is a wifebeater, so he won't be able to take Floyd home to his white mother in the suburbs. Floyd shatters his glass heart.
    Okay. No problem. You win.

The thing is, in this thread, we're talking about a boxer paying for another boxer's funeral.

Just in case you haven''t noticed.

Comment

• What good does paying for a funeral do to the boxer Genaro? Will the deceased benefit and appreciate it tremendously?
      You *****s disgust me playing this up as if this do goody of floyd makes up for his shenanigans...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry2dope
        Major shock to me. Told my cousin bout this, and he is best freind with rudy hernandez son, and my cousin asked him and said its not true.
        I wouldn't be surprised either if what you're saying is true...just like floyd raining fake hundred dollar bills on bars...

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
          What good does paying for a funeral do to the boxer Genaro? Will the deceased benefit and appreciate it tremendously?
          You *****s disgust me playing this up as if this do goody of floyd makes up for his shenanigans...

Comment

and you sir are a b!tch
            I'm just saying it's not worth playing it up...if you care for a brother, you don't only help when he is dead but to help him stay alive!

It's damn hypocrisy! I seen lot of people saying good things, donating monies when a person died but never helped when that person was still alive and needed it the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              still not on the front page
              ....wait...still not on the front page...

Comment

I could give a fu.ck how you try to justify it, I aint gonna pretend like im super close to the hernandez family but I been to their house a handful of times and met a couple of em through my cousin. There really cool people and paying for the funeral which I think is tomorrow would help a grip.
                Alright then, point taken. It help the family come to grips paying for the service.
                That's why i specifically put it in my will i be thrown out to the ocean as fishfood when i die if my family can't afford paying for a service.
                That way i still have a purpose even when dead and not be used by any damned f@g for publicity....

Comment

Alright respect man. I know your a ride or die man for Pac, but when it comes down to real life **** hopefully we can leave the hate on the web. Im more mad at whoever let the sh.it leak that Mayweather is paying for the funeral costs when he might not be.
                  I don't care for Pac either, though i may sound like i'm almost riding his dick but the truth is, i just like seeing him fight. That's all there is to it..

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                    Alright then, point taken. It help the family come to grips paying for the service.
                    That's why i specifically put it in my will i be thrown out to the ocean as fishfood when i die if my family can't afford paying for a service.
                    That way i still have a purpose even when dead and not be used by any damned f@g for publicity....
                    You do know that Floyd helped GH financially even before his death don't you? Just the fact that he isn't boasting about this in front of the whole world suggests that he did this out of humility and compassion-not for a popularity boost.

Sheesh,when Manny gives a boxer a few thousand dollars (in front of MANY cameras) to help put a deposit on a house,he is given all the credit in the world,but when Floyd has helped out a guy (behind the scenes) who was suffering,then we should bag him out?

For all the misdeeds Floyd may have done,we can at least focus on the positive as well.Hell,Mike Tyson has done far worst than Floyd has ever done,yet even Tyson is regarded as a better figure than Floyd....the judgement of people these days is pathetic....

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                      You do know that Floyd helped GH financially even before his death don't you? Just the fact that he isn't boasting about this in front of the whole world suggests that he did this out of humility and compassion-not for a popularity boost.

Sheesh,when Manny gives a boxer a few thousand dollars (in front of MANY cameras) to help put a deposit on a house,he is given all the credit in the world,but when Floyd has helped out a guy (behind the scenes) who was suffering,then we should bag him out?

For all the misdeeds Floyd may have done,we can at least focus on the positive as well.Hell,Mike Tyson has done far worst than Floyd has ever done,yet even Tyson is regarded as a better figure than Floyd....the judgement of people these days is pathetic....

Well you should read what that poster said above leaking this out as it may not be true at all.
                      I do agree with you though Tyson did far more stupid stuff than floyd. But mike is no news now so we'll just shat whoever is on the front page like pac or floyd..

Comment

Working...
                      X