No announcement yet.

I think Floyd will hit the canvas once against Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
    That's what I'm anxious to see, how does Mayweather defend against Ortiz's right hook, right uppercut combination. Every single time Berto went into a shell Ortiz ripped that uppercut down the middle. I still think Ortiz gets stopped here.
    Difference is, Andre Berto is succeptable to every single punch in the book.

Comment

That's what I'm anxious to see, how does Mayweather defend against Ortiz's right hook, right uppercut combination. Every single time Berto went into a shell Ortiz ripped that uppercut down the middle. I still think Ortiz gets stopped here.
      Thats the Key word in this post. Floyd Mayweather is several levels above Berto as a fighter. Especially defensively.

Comment

floyds gonna beat the dog **** outta ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Power:

Mosley >>>>> Ortiz

Chin:

Mayweather >>>>> Maidana, Berto

The comparisons all over this thread are ridiculous, now I'm not saying Ortiz doesn't have the power to drop Mayweather, but this will be his first HUGE stage and his first PPV, that's a mental factor for the kid, Mayweather is gonna get touched but won't be phased IMO,

Ortiz will have some early success maybe winning 2 out of the first 4 rounds, after that he gets picked apart and realizes he's too young to take those kind of shots and remains on his stool before coming out in the later rounds, I'm predicting the 10th
          Im sorry, but I really doubt that Shane still has power, I just don't see it!

Whats all that power for, If you can't pull the trigger anymore??? He was only able to land 2 big shots against Floyd and after that Floyd was basically was taunting him.

Couldn't land anything good on Mora, and we all know what happened when he fought Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            floyds gonna beat the dog **** outta ortiz
            A feather fisted Gayweather gonna beat the dog **** outta Ortiz?

wtf, are you talking about, ex-convict? stop dick riding a ****, ****!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Difference is, Andre Berto is succeptable to every single punch in the book.
              Who has Floyd faced who can throw a combo like that? It's still a test regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                A feather fisted Gayweather gonna beat the dog **** outta Ortiz?

wtf, are you talking about, ex-convict? stop dick riding a ****, ****!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Thats the Key word in this post. Floyd Mayweather is several levels above Berto as a fighter. Especially defensively.
                  Right hook right uppercut, who's Floyd faced who can throw that combination like Ortiz does? Floyd has this, Ortiz's never been in with a defensive fighter like Floyd, but it's still something to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by TruthMatters View Post
                    Typical ***** trying to hype the fight when its not even competitive, if peterson can outbox ortiz, floyd will circle around him before he even gets a shot
                    Typical *****? I'm a Pacquiao fan too you ignorant f**k lol and sure Peterson outboxed him, but he also hit the canvas twice. I think Floyd will stop him in Hatton fashion, but there's a possibility of him getting caught. Ortiz is quick and accurate, and Floyd's legs are getting up there in age.

Comment

Who has Floyd faced who can throw a combo like that? It's still a test regardless.
                      Floyd has fought much better fighters that bring much more adversity than Victor Ortiz could ever bring in his dreams.

It's a legit fight, absolutely.

A test? No.

Maybe for the first 9 minutes it will be some what of a test.

Comment

Working...
                      X