No announcement yet.

Floyd is going to struggle with Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    nahh. i don't see floyd picking big guys like clottey, margarito, cotto and martinez. mosley nearly dropped him. ortiz would be a more comfortable pick for floyd. margarito would murk ortiz in the first round. gimme a break!
    Those names also have another big name in common.Pacman.But Clottey never wins big fights,Margarito is a cheater & was shot,Cotto was past prime & Pacman doesn't want anything to do with Martinez.Plus Floyd already proved 2 fights & more than a year before Mosley was terribly shot.Learn about the sport instead of spewing names that are associated with Pacman.

Comment

If Floyd struggles with Ortiz, it will show significant decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Just thought I'd put that out there.Baldomir,Judah,Hatton,Sharmba,Jmm & Mosley.I believe that Ortiz has more to offer to an older Floyd than anyone of those fighters had.Floyd's been layed off too long & Ortiz is coming off of a career changing performance.Even if Ortiz looses,(which he should)his stock doesn't go down.

Floyd is a slow starter & if Ortiz gets off 1st Floyd is going to have to catch him.Ortiz is big,so he better ruff im up & apply the same amount of pressure as he did with Berto.I'm really hoping for the upset.
        lol come on ***** u can do better than this,

very very poor attempt on hyping ortiz. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post

No... You're another lame attempt by a Hater to discredit Floyd. Even Pac stuttered when asked about sparring Ortiz.

P.S. A WBC Welterweight Champion doesn't need hyping... Just a thought

Comment

believe the hype

Comment

***** huh,well U clearly haven't a clue what ur talking about huh??

Comment

Ortiz is way outta his depth. At best I see a Hatton type performance from him. A brave resistance early on followed by Floyd adjusting and picking him off at will.

Comment

Strugler is a bitter Puerto Rican, why is any one replying to him?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Strugler is a bitter Puerto Rican, why is any one replying to him?
                    My point exactly

Comment

bush whenever you get called a ***** it floors me.

Comment

Working...
                      X