Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if Mayweather loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he does lose this fight, he really has it coming. Remaining constantly inactive and the suffering an L as a result of his inactivity would be a good lesson to him. You can't be the best when the only people you're fighting are security guards. I'm just happy to see a great fighter like him get into the ring.

Comment

Floyd will not lose.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If he loses his fans will finally realize theyve been fooled all this time and wake up from their deluded rose tinted spectatcles of the mans abilities.

But if he loses it may be a good thing, and he finally gives his fans and the general public the kind of career he should have had, all guns blazing.
        He will fight Pac with no OSDT and go hell for leather to try make up for the loss like RJJ.
        True..................

Comment

If Gayweather loses to Ortiz, LarryX the **** ex-convict will admit that he enjoys sucking **** just like his idol Fraud Gayweather.

Comment

What happens if Mayweather loses? pacquiao agree to the drug test and fight him LOL

Comment

floyd is expected to pull a decisive win in this fight. but upsets do happen.

floyd losing is good for boxing. arrogance and pu55iness needs to be curtailed once in a while. pac/ortiz will be easy to make if ortiz wins.

schaefer and dela hoya will be rooting for ortiz in this fight. ortiz will be an instant cash cow for them without the attendant pu55iness.

Comment

There will be a rematch with ortiz of course. I got no idea if it will help/hurt pacquiao mayweather fight. It might make it easier but then again, floyd would have to suck it up and take whatever pac decides to give him. I really don't know, then again I really don't see ortiz beating floyd in the first place.

Comment

If Floyd lost the Internet would explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
                    What's next for him?

Obviously this fight against Ortiz is a joke to him and many are expecting Ortiz to get outboxed and overall humiliated.

What if it doesn't turn that way? Let's say Ortiz wins like a clear win, no doubt about it. Ortiz KOs or stops Floyd, legit stoppage no ref bs.

What's next for Floyd? Obviously his career isn't over its only one loss, but he's always lived off his undefeated record.

What happens with Pacquiao? Ortiz vs Pac next?

I'm not writing Ortiz off, call him whatever you want but at the end of the day he has great tools to work with. He can box, he has good speed, good power, and his counter punching is good. His defense could use some work but overall its not that bad.

Floyd last two fights you could tell some of his footwork isn't there, now even worst as he's had a long layoff.

Point of the thread.

What do you think happens to Floyd if he gets defeated by Ortiz? Pac fight will never happen? He retires for good? Fights bums and gets KO cause he'll obviously wake up shot?
                    He'll re-match him and win. Best fighter of our generation.

Comment

if he lose then he lose...doesn't really effect his legacy but with today's boxing fans and with many of them being SO ******, OF COURSE they will blow up the loss and turn it into "OH MAYWEATHER WAS OVERRATED" Blah Blah Blah because they are extremely IGNORANT LIKE THAT

I wouldn't have a problem at all if Mayweather and Pacquiao lose to YOUNG FIGHTERS that would be GREAT FOR BOXING IMO especially the future, if Ortiz beat Mayweather and somebody like Timothy Bradley beats Pacquiao, then those two guys can carry the Welterweight Division into the future so I am not totally against that AT ALL! Do I think it will happen? PROBABLY NOT!
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-11-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X