Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice B-Hop in a ringside seat yelling support and advice to Glen Johnson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    cool rome ...should've told Naz to our dude Shane to fall back.....he can't be making a fool of himself no more man...it hurts watching Shane at THIS stage...dam!!
    I did not want to kill the mood talking about Pac Mosley tbh,we did talk about B-Hops push ups that was classic..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      B-Hop was there !!!I was in the building and got pics with bro Nazim how did I not see him??This is B.S.
      sup with the naz pics? damn! how'd u miss BHOP!!!!!

Grustler has a pic with bhop, used to be his avi....

Comment

Always supporting the black dude, can't let whitey win EVER.

"we made from a different cloth, its in our DNA "

-Bhop

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          sup with the naz pics? damn! how'd u miss BHOP!!!!!

Grustler has a pic with bhop, used to be his avi....
          Ill put it up when I get home..I have the pic with Dibella up as my profile pic ill put up the bro nazim pic when I get home..I'm on. My phone right now..

I don't know how I missed B-Hop bro,he must've been sitting on the other side of the ring..Would have made the night even better damn dude..
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-07-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

What's the point of this thread? That Hopkins yells advice to black fighters over white ones?.....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              What's the point of this thread? That Hopkins yells advice to black fighters over white ones?.....
              of course that's what tunny's point is

he wont talk about how some of hopkins lifelong friends are white though tsk tsk

Comment

someone should tell bhop that ward's dad is white

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  For one thing he's rather comical to watch, because he becomes so emotionally involved in the fight.

As long as you're not sitting behind him, because he stands up a lot when he gets excited!

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    Ill put it up when I get home..I have the pic with Dibella up as my profile pic ill put up the bro nazim pic when I get home..I'm on. My phone right now..

I don't know how I missed B-Hop bro,he must've been sitting on the other side of the ring..Would have made the night even better damn dude..
                    whatchall sippin on rome? looks like something, or maybe smokin on, lol!

damn,I know ya'll had fun at the fights too, wish they'd get some more decent cards down here...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      of course that's what tunny's point is

he wont talk about how some of hopkins lifelong friends are white though tsk tsk
                      I think B-Hop plays the race card and it's probably safe to say that he's more partial to black fighters and black people. Does it make him a terrible person?
                      -I don't think so; I think most people have racial biases one way or another...

Comment

Working...
                      X