Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice B-Hop in a ringside seat yelling support and advice to Glen Johnson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice B-Hop in a ringside seat yelling support and advice to Glen Johnson?

Did anyone else notice B-Hop in a grey cap yelling support and advice to Glen Johnson during the Froch fight?

He was doing the same for Danny Jacobs against Dmitry Pirog, understandable because Jacobs is a Golden Boy fighter.

But he was also yelling support and advice to Kirk Johnson some years ago, during the Johnson vs. Vitali Klitschko fight.

You'll often see him ringside rooting for and yelling advice to a boxer. He stands out in the crowd, because he becomes more visibly emotionally involved during the fight.

hopkins to johnson:

first the headbutt, then the left elbow, then the right to the groin...we worked on it in the gym....lol

Comment

He isn't going to want the white dude to win is he?

Comment

Did anyone see Bute in his Pimp suit. Who's he gonna make his bitch?

Comment

Hopkins has forgotten more about boxing than most boxers will ever learn.

Comment

B-Hop was there !!!I was in the building and got pics with bro Nazim how did I not see him??This is B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              B-Hop was there !!!I was in the building and got pics with bro Nazim how did I not see him??This is B.S.
              B-Hop was sitting not far from Bute, one row closer to the ring.

Watch it in HD, you can't miss him in the grey cap.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                cool rome ...should've told Naz to our dude Shane to fall back.....he can't be making a fool of himself no more man...it hurts watching Shane at THIS stage...dam!!

Comment

LOL, I was fixed on the action, so totally missed that, but it's pretty funny to hear of. I'll look again.

X is a great, but if he can't see the old-school quality in Froch then I don't know what.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    B-Hop was sitting not far from Bute, one row closer to the ring.

Watch it in HD, you can't miss him in the grey cap.
                    Damn I'm so mad I did not get to see the living legend..That is B.S.

Comment

Working...
                    X