Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell made Froch look like a mediocre to average fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant say, i dont think anyone cant truly say who's better. Ward or Dirrell. they never fought. that was a 50-50 fight to me. it was clear Ward was more disciplined, but Dirrell rocked Froch for a brief moment (worde than Johnson) and knocked Abraham on his ass. just because he flips and flops all over the place doesnt mean he can't box.

Comment

Dirrell landed more punches, and for sure landed the cleaner shots. Froch was dirty as hell in that fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by WarFace View Post
        Watch the fight again!
        Froch looked average at best!!!
        The thing with Froch is that he looks somehow average in a lot of his fights, you can sit there an pick holes with his defense and speed. But somehow he still manages to beat everyone.

I think he has learned quit a lot of late though, and the Kessler loss made him a better fighter imo.

Comment

Originally posted by WarFace View Post
          I just downloaded and watched the fight again, here's the link to DL it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...+andre+dirrell

I scored the fight 115-113 for Dirrell, and I even gave Froch two of the close rounds just because he was at home!

Direll didn't fight on the inside at all in this fight and still gave Froch HUGE problems!
          If Dirrell can make Froch look mediocre to average at best, what is Andre Ward going to do to him considering he can fight on the inside and on the outside and has outstanding defence!
          froch looked average because he faced someone who was ****scared of froch.

Even with dirrell doing a usian bolt impression he still ended up being outlahnded with a bloody face and mouth. and the punch stats back it up.

Dirrell was deducted one point in the tenth round for excessive holding.
          Blows: Froch 153/475 32%; Dirrell 105/315 33%.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1433578

terrible thread and adds nothing to this forum, now **** off...

Comment

You don't win a fight flipflopping on the floor and clinging to the opponents nuts like a raging ****. The mental midget Dirrell lost and is just a tiny parenthesis in boxing history.

Ward will outpoint Froch though.

Comment

Dirrell beat Froch decisively.

It was the biggest robbery of 2009. Froch and his fans know it.

Comment

I had it a one point fight either way. Change my mind everytime I see it. Happy Froch got the win though. He came to fight Dirrell didn't.

Comment

In fairness,Froch almost always looks like a mediocre fighter,regardless of the opposition that he's in with.He looked like absolute dog sh^t against an old,slow plodder in Glen Johnson over the weekend.The combinations that Froch were using against Johnson had absolutely no speed,accuracy or power behind them.And that was one of the most pitiful displays of a "jab" that I've ever seen in my life.Truly digusting and has no place in professional boxing.

If Ward stays on the outside and utilizes his vastly superior speed advantage,he will pitch a complete shutout over the slow and limited Carla Crotch.Ward could write and send Froch a detailed letter weeks in advance,explaining how often he will throw his right,and at what point's in the fight he will throw it,and Froch still wouldn't have a damn clue on how to evade it.Ward will be smacking his noggin back with right hands over that lazy,pawing jab of his.

Basically,Ward will dominate Froch in even greater fashion than Dirrell did - which is saying something,considering how Dirrell lost about three rounds on the scorecard of anybody who actually knows how to score a fight properly.

Comment

Any boxer looks average against an opponent who doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Dirrell beat Froch decisively.

It was the biggest robbery of 2009. Froch and his fans know it.
                      martinez vs cintron, diaz vs malignaggi 1, funeka vs guzman 1...all way worse and not close fights

Comment

Working...
                      X