Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    Britain is comparable to Argentina and Japan.

I take no shame in this.

Froch lost against the superior boxer, his warrior mentality did not prevail and that is a shame.

But us Brits will come again, champions will be provided and entertainment too.

Comment

• At the end of the day, British talent compares to Japan and Argentina. But our media compares to USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
        As long as you stop producing ****s like Haye and Khan and breed more badasses like Froch, British Boxing will be ok.
        so you want them to stop breeding actual skilled fighters and more garbage 1 dimensional brawlers with zero skill? that makes sense ....

Comment

• Hats off to Froch. He fought a tough fight and took his L like a man. Ward was just too fast, too sly, and just the better man tonight.

Btw, British boxing isn't going anywhere. the Brits were basically the first country to proclaim boxing as an official sport. So no worries on them going away any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post

SKULLSPLITTER
            Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            LOL the prophet has spoken. Weebler probably on life support right now.

Thanks, guys...any of 'em acting up today?....if they are, all you have to do is show them this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              As long as you stop producing ****s like Haye and Khan and breed more badasses like Froch, British Boxing will be ok.
              Originally posted by etlux View Post
              so you want them to stop breeding actual skilled fighters and more garbage 1 dimensional brawlers with zero skill? that makes sense ....
              IF Froch had Khan's chin he would've never made it past domestic level.

Comment

• It's fucking over, boxing is officially extinct in these isles.

Comment

• Bump................

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                    It's fucking over, boxing is officially extinct in these isles.

I suppose casual fans would say something like that. Like they would say boxing was dead in the Philipines if Manny lost.

Comment

• I have a feeling some of the garbage fans are acting up after my Merciful Act of Kindness...

ZERO fighters that can be taken seriously at the highest level.

ZERO Top 20 P4Pers.

Allow me to remind you who Owns you and your ABSOLUTELY CRIPPLED Boxing nation...

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO and The United States Of America

I gave you a chance to shape up...don't make me embarrass you further...I'll be watching...

Comment

Working...
                      X