Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes indeed...

R.I.P.

When the result was announced, it was as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

:wank:

LMAOO!!

but you know what...lol...I'm gonna show some Class like Froch did in his interview...I only did this to prove a point...and the point has been proved.

There's no need to rub it in...all I ask is that you remember what happened here and think twice next time you want to overrate and overtout your fighters to the point of Insanity...

I won't overrate Ward off of this...I was actually a bit disappointed in him...he tired and cruised out some at the end...

but as was foretold...The Gulf in Class WAS apparent, right?

Way to be, K2 and anyone else involved!...your efforts have been recognized and appreciated...I'll be seeing you again soon...

and HOPEFULLY, I won't have to split any more skulls...lol

Regards,
    SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Boxing Fan

Comment

• Damn.... Is the only british world champ remaining Nathan Cleverly?

2011 has been dreadful

I'm sure Khan will be back nest year. He needs to beat Peterson convincingly in a rematch. That's going to be one difficult task though

Comment

• SKULLSPLITTER

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
          Damn.... Is the only british world champ remaining Nathan Cleverly?
          And Cleverly is no world champ at all, let's be real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            Yes indeed...

R.I.P.

When the result was announced, it was as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...

:wank:

LMAOO!!

but you know what...lol...I'm gonna show some Class like Froch did in his interview...I only did this to prove a point...and the point has been proved.

There's no need to rub it in...all I ask is that you remember what happened here and think twice next time you want to overrate and overtout your fighters to the point of Insanity...

I won't overrate Ward off of this...I was actually a bit disappointed in him...he tired and cruised out some at the end...

but as was foretold...The Gulf in Class WAS apparent, right?

Way to be, K2 and anyone else involved!...your efforts have been recognized and appreciated...I'll be seeing you again soon...

and HOPEFULLY, I won't have to split any more skulls...lol

Regards,
            SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Boxing Fan
            LOL the prophet has spoken. Weebler probably on life support right now.

Comment

• Britain is comparable to Argentina and Japan.

I take no shame in this.

Froch lost against the superior boxer, his warrior mentality did not prevail and that is a shame.

But us Brits will come again, champions will be provided and entertainment too.

Comment

• British boxing will never die and as TRUE BOXING FAN...I don't want to see any Countries "BOXING DIE"

Problem with UK fighters though seems to be SPEED, we seen it in the Hatton vs Mayweather, Dirrell vs Froch fight and now the Ward vs Froch fight

Khan and Brook has the Speed to keep up with any American fighter in their Divisions though, it is the other things you need to become a great fighter that I really don't know about with them

but British Boxing is alive and well, they are just not better then America in Boxing

I am a big fan of Kell Brook though! I really like his ALL AROUND SKILLS!
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-17-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
                  SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
                  Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  LOL the prophet has spoken. Weebler probably on life support right now.

Comment

• As long as you stop producing ****s like Haye and Khan and breed more badasses like Froch, British Boxing will be ok.

Comment

• Another Froch will come along in several years, don't wait on it.

Froch can stay in the game for a couple more years. I reckon he should rematch Pascal and target other LHW contenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X