Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: A lot of People Telling Me To Shut Froch Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Ward add me to the list to bruh and shut that Overrated Bum up pls so he can go fight Kessler again and lose just like he did the first time
    Nonsense.

Froch didn't lose to Kessler!

He says so himself!

Even his trainer told him straight after the fight that Froch lost but that's simply not good enough for Froch he only believes people when they say he won otherwise it's jibberish of course.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I thought Froch already showed the level of fighter he is when he was whooped by Dirrell and lost a toe to toe battle to Kessler.

Ward will outbox him 120-108 leaving Froch and his UK fans very bitter.
      why would they be bitter if ward win every round then fair play to ward froch is a top SM no matter what way you look at it if you put froch last 6 fights v anyone out there i would say hes on a par p4p with mayweather/mannypac for top level matches jmm oscar mosley hatton judah baldmir ...clotty cotto margirito mosley hatton oscar frochs pascal dirrel AA kessler johnson taylor give the man his props hey aint no ones biitch and he be there goin for it v ward

Comment

Ward's gonna beat Froch up!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          No need, Kessler already shut him up. Oh wait....

I forgot, Froch literally outright denies the loss. How could I forget.
          ^^^^THIS. The Hypocrisy of the English at its finest!

Comment

No need, Kessler already shut him up. Oh wait....

I forgot, Froch literally outright denies the loss. How could I forget.
            Nonsense.

Froch didn't lose to Kessler!

He says so himself!

Even his trainer told him straight after the fight that Froch lost but that's simply not good enough for Froch he only believes people when they say he won otherwise it's jibberish of course.
            Did you see how Froch switched praising Ward for his victory over Kessler (when he was faced next to Ward) to a "Ward controversially won as a result of headbutts early on in their fight" at the post fight press conference...why didn't he say what he really felt to Wards face? *****

Comment

I hope Froch never shuts up. The guy is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                CARL FROCH’S next opponent has vowed to “shut him up for good” when they meet in their world unification bout. [Click Here To Read More]
                Yes and apparently a lot of people asked Berto if Ortiz was PED tested. Some of these guys need to speak for themselves. At least Froch is able to speak for himself, and not need to reference others to get his true thoughts accross.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                  ^^^^THIS. The Hypocrisy of the English at its finest!

I'm English

Comment

Too bad all of those people dont come to see any of your fight Andre Ward. Must suck seeing foreigners like Adamek and Froch put way more fans into the seats than an american gold medalist, maybe you can ask god for a heart or some balls.

Comment

The judges scorecards at the Kessler v Froch fight were a joke. The WBC is as corrupt as boxing itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X