No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Grabs Gold, Decisions Zbik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General24 View Post
    So Zbik won the fight by slapping Chavez more in the first five rounds!! ****en idiot of course I think Chavez won mother****er!! It was a close fight and I know Chavez is not an elite fighter but give credit where credit is due biatch!! Chavez landed the more powerful punches and had Zbik backing up and hurt for the last five rounds!! You ****en Pork Chops hate Mexicans so much that it clouds your very limited judgement!!!! And as for Mexicans being Savages, yeah you can say we are savages especially when we beat that Puerto Rican ass!!!!!! LMAO
    Cool down your jet before you explode broda

Comment

No way he can beat Martinez, he's defence is one of the worst I've ever seen, I actually think that he has worse defence than he had a few fights ago. But like I've seen in another thread, Arum already said he won't fight Martinez *surprise surprise*. Now he's even considering Margarito, you gotta be ****ing kidding me.

Comment

Jr. fights like Ricky Hatton except for the clinching and rabbit punches. Jr. uses his face to block shots. Honestly, how many times did that Zbik hit Jr.'s face? Almost every second if you ask me. I had Zbik ahead in the score card at least 2 - 3 rounds because of accurate punches landing on Jr.'s face and constant body punches. Seriously, this was a controversial fight. Hopefully, Jr. gives Zbik a rematch in the future.

Comment

Let's see what's gonna happen after this fight it was close

Comment

Originally posted by elliot0214 View Post
            Check out that compubox tomorrow and comment again after that.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...-zbik-compubox

Comment

Yep. The only Zbik was gonna win was by TKO over Jr. He was gonna give up his belt wrap w/o that KO. They just took that **** from him. That's over 50% on power punches. JCCJ is a b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                Yep. The only Zbik was gonna win was by TKO over Jr. He was gonna give up his belt wrap w/o that KO. They just took that **** from him. That's over 50% on power punches. JCCJ is a b1tch.
                Were the punches effective?

Comment

Power punches? Give me a break.

Zbik clearly landed more punches, but power isn't the operative word in there.

It was a tough fight to score. Really just comes down to preference. This isn't amateurs, so I can't say Zbik won JUST for landing more punches.

I like the nod to Chavez, although I wouldn't have argued against Zbik winning. Again, it just comes down to what the judge/viewer prefers.

Comment

Ok, ok children settle down, let an adult come in here and say what really happened.

I scored the fight 115-113 Chavez. Yes Zbik out punched him, but boxing isn't about who lands the most shots in every fight. It's the quality of shots as well and the power behind them.

I thought when the fight was on the outside, Zbik was out working him, not necessarily out boxing him but his speed was too much and was landing much more punches.

When they fought inside, Chavez out muscled him and hurt him to the chin once and a few times to the body. The body work was the key for Chavez and he was really hurting Zbik badly with those uppercuts to the solar plexus.

Chavez landed the harder shots, hurt him a few times and was more effective with his punches. Zbik really just landed light, quick shots that didn't have any effect on Chavez for the most part.

As far as what Cotto or Martinez would do to him...

Martines KO's him and it wouldn't be fair.

Cotto beats him but I think it's a tougher fight than most think because of the size of Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                      Were the punches effective?
                      Was about to log out.
                      No punches would be enough in this fight.
                      This was BS. JCCJ's win proved nothing. He simply is not a true championship materials.

Comment

Working...
                      X