Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Grabs Gold, Decisions Zbik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a shame that zibk got robbed the way he did. jr. is a chump and he knows it. this was a freebe by da wbc . max kellerman was right these belts are promo tools jr. is not da champ! get rid of these abc titles groups and get back to da original belt THE RING ! this fight reminds me of de la hoya vs trinidad which de la hoya got robbed and if your wondering im cuban and rican so no i dont take sides . i just love boxing !!!

Comment

• men lie , women lie, numbers dont lie !!!

Comment

• Chavez Jr. probably fought the best fight of his career in terms of a sustained attack against a legit opponent and he did not tire. Even with that being said Zbik and Martinez are two different things.

Chavez Jr. is not ready for a Martinez just yet. A fight against Cotto would be better for him. Not saying he can beat Cotto just that Cotto is a least closer to his level than Martinez is.

Comment

• Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          I can't believe you Mexicans are actually behind Chavez Jr. This guy is an overhyped bum. No talent at all.
          First of all, Get the **** out of here with your DOS SaNTOS AVI.. CAIN VELASQUEZ will **** him up if they meet.. I doubt DOS SANTOS can beat CARWIN.. ANYWAYS im not saying CHAVEZ is the most talented ****en fighter out there, but IMO he won the fight last night.. HE deserves credit for his win, he is a champion now, SOme of you mother****ers on here talk out of your ass when you criticize fighters like Chavez jr... It is so obvious that you ****ers would never step a foot in a boxing ring.. Give the kid credit, he grew up rich and had no reason to fight yet he became a pro and is a champion now. The kid never fought an amateur fight and look how far he has gone.. Everytime he wins some of you mother****ers cant stand it, and to be honest, I love how you mother****ers hate on him... Chavez is filthy rich now and eventhough he is not an elite fighter he still keeps on winning and gettin haters mad.. LMAO...

Comment

• This is professional boxing. Not the olympics, learn how to score fights noobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              This is professional boxing. Not the olympics, learn how to score fights noobs.
              Exactly!!!! If it was an amateur fight, id have ZBIK winning easily!!! But this was a professional championship fight you ****en morons!! Chavez jr. wore him down and hurt him in the second half of the fight.. There is no robbery here... I did not hear ZBIK saying he got robbed, he said he won the first four or five rounds but Chavez jr. came out strong in the second half...A lot of these ****en Newbies saying ZBIK won should go back to watching UFC or something..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                What a joke! But like wrestling we knew what the outcome was going to be because the decision was made who would win the fight before it even started. Now Chavez will fight a long line of bums and stay away from anything that resembles a world class fighter.
                Agree, a str8 ****ing joke. LMAO at the son of legend, did u see thta dirty little sulaiman in the ring after. These guys have no shame

Comment

• Originally posted by General24 View Post
                  First of all, Get the **** out of here with your DOS SaNTOS AVI.. CAIN VELASQUEZ will **** him up if they meet.. I doubt DOS SANTOS can beat CARWIN.. ANYWAYS im not saying CHAVEZ is the most talented ****en fighter out there, but IMO he won the fight last night.. HE deserves credit for his win, he is a champion now, SOme of you mother****ers on here talk out of your ass when you criticize fighters like Chavez jr... It is so obvious that you ****ers would never step a foot in a boxing ring.. Give the kid credit, he grew up rich and had no reason to fight yet he became a pro and is a champion now. The kid never fought an amateur fight and look how far he has gone.. Everytime he wins some of you mother****ers cant stand it, and to be honest, I love how you mother****ers hate on him... Chavez is filthy rich now and eventhough he is not an elite fighter he still keeps on winning and gettin haters mad.. LMAO...
                  I did have him winning the fight but he is not a champion of anything. Ill never hate on anyone that has the courage to get in the ring and its fine if he wants to fight these guys and get paid, just dont tell me hes the champ and make up title fights to give him a belt. Boy outweighed a guy that cant bust a grape by 15 lbs and still caught hell from him. Thats Sergios belt and if he is the champ then he needs to fight him,but we all know that wont happen. And if it did there better be an amublance ready. If youre the champ you need to fight the best, but hell duck and look for fights he has the advantage in top rank and wild card style. Are you proud of the 154 and 160 lb WBC manufactured champs? I bet you are.

Comment

• that was a surprisingly good fight.
                    if that fight went to 15 rounds, zbik wouldve been stopped.
                    even zbik knew it was a close fight...

JR has plenty of flaws, and by no means shows elite-level talent.
                    but his durability is commendable. he took some big shots.
                    he kind of reminded me of a less intimidating prime margarito (eats punches just to land his own, completely relying on conditioning & chin)...

seriously, they need to teach defense at the wild card... JR, vanes, khan, pac take waaaaay too many punches.... and we all know roach wasnt known for his defense when he was a fighter.

Comment

• sergio martinez don't want no part of JR. "maravagina" already been beat. we already seen him KO'd.

JR's never been beat. there is no blueprint to beat JR. 43 have tried, 43 have failed.

if "maravagina" wants 2 b #44, all he has to do is take OSDTs, accept a 80/20 split, and we got a fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X