Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After defending succesfully 2 times, does PAC deserve the welterweight championship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Yes because Pac haters are already asking Pac to step up to 154 to fight Sergio or hes a ducker. That tells me they are saying there is no one to fight at 147 for Pac.

I dont know of any other WW who has been requested to step up a division when there are people in his own division to fight.
    the mofos whos sayin pacshould fight martinez are the same mofos who claim sergio is too small for smw......

themmofos think segio has been fighting world beaters his whole carreer when infact he only has 2 good wins....lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      the mofos whos sayin pacshould fight martinez are the same mofos who claim sergio is too small for smw......

themmofos think segio has been fighting world beaters his whole carreer when infact he only has 2 good wins....lol
      as a pacquiao fan, i would love sergio-pacquiao to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        It would be an exciting and close one. Besides Cotto, most of Pac's ww bouts have been against moving speedbags. Watching him fight a challenging match against a hungry young fighter would make him shut his skeptics up.
        Huh?!! "Moving..." what???

Sorry, son. Pac's last few opponents fought nothing like moving speedbags.

Moving heavy bags is more like it.

I'm almost sure Marquez will act out his rendition of a half-heavy bag, half-double end bag while getting pounded into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          as a pacquiao fan, i would love sergio-pacquiao to happen
          i do too bro...but it's hard to make that happen coz they both cant fight at a comon weight....as much as i love to see sergo take on bhop or atleast the smw also.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            Floyd is the champ. Even if you argue that he abdicated the throne after beating Baldomir, then Margarito was the next legitimate champion and Floyd shut Mosley out. Fair enough if they think Manny is number one p4p, but there is no real reason that Floyd shouldn't be recognised as the champion, in my view.
            LOL, no way you're serious. I'll leave this post alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Level??at 147??The Berto fight hasn't convinced U that Ortiz is on that level??What other level is there that can top the championship level??He earned his spot as #2 at 147 bro.That means the only person above him is Pacman.I think that level U refer to doesn't exist.Because there is no way that Clottey,Margarito,Mosley nor a welterweight Marquez are on that level.Simply no way.
              MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY FIGHTING ACOUPLE OF THOSE GUYS BEFORE YOU INSIST THAT PACQ FIGHTS HIM. I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE BERTO WIN. THO I THINK A 2ND FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2 WOULD END DIFFERENTLY W ORTIZ ON THE LOSING END, AND IM NOT EVEN A BERTO FAN. BUT 1 GOOD FIGHT AT WW DOESNT PUT HIM NEXT INLINE FOR PACQ!! A FEW MORE GOOD FIGHTS AT WW WILL THO. (if he wins)

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY FIGHTING ACOUPLE OF THOSE GUYS BEFORE YOU INSIST THAT PACQ FIGHTS HIM. I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE BERTO WIN. THO I THINK A 2ND FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2 WOULD END DIFFERENTLY W ORTIZ ON THE LOSING END, AND IM NOT EVEN A BERTO FAN. BUT 1 GOOD FIGHT AT WW DOESNT PUT HIM NEXT INLINE FOR PACQ!! A FEW MORE GOOD FIGHTS AT WW WILL THO. (if he wins)
                What the hell do U mean next in line for Pacman bro,are U even serious.Look at Pacman's last 3 fights.How the hell were they next in line for Pacman??They did nothing prior but lose,cheat or get ko'd.Ortiz beat the next ranked welterweight champion.If that doesn't make him next in line,maybe he has to get stopped 1st huh??

Comment

Wtf, is wrong with you PAC fans!!!? Are you guys new to boxing & PAC is all you know about the sport? You PAC fans amaze me... Not even boxing fans yOu guys are PAC fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    What the hell do U mean next in line for Pacman bro,are U even serious.Look at Pacman's last 3 fights.How the hell were they next in line for Pacman??They did nothing prior but lose,cheat or get ko'd.Ortiz beat the next ranked welterweight champion.If that doesn't make him next in line,maybe he has to get stopped 1st huh??
                    :banghead:MAYBE HE SHOULD TRY FIGHTING ACOUPLE OF THOSE GUYS BEFORE YOU INSIST THAT PACQ FIGHTS HIM. I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE BERTO WIN. THO I THINK A 2ND FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2 WOULD END DIFFERENTLY W ORTIZ ON THE LOSING END, AND IM NOT EVEN A BERTO FAN. BUT 1 GOOD FIGHT AT WW DOESNT PUT HIM NEXT INLINE FOR PACQ!! A FEW MORE GOOD FIGHTS AT WW WILL THO. (if he wins) HES NOT ON PACQ OR MAYW LEVEL, HE NEVER WILL BE...

Comment

You can't just get the Lineage for title defences.

Look at Hopkins Middleweight reign for example.

He would need to beat Ortiz to get that. Now GB and TR are cool he may aswell just do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X