Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxers could be confused for being a Bodybuilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Steve 'USS' Cunningham

I actually seen this dude in person, he is intimidating as hell because he usually has a serious look on his face but he is a real cool dude once you start talking to him
    This guy looks like an action figure.

His muscles are cut as hell and his biceps look blocky.

His shoulder's look like they belong on a cartoon character.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      You have access to google images, no?
      nope sure dont

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          nope sure dont

Harold Johnson

Jack Johnson

Benny Bass

Ken Norton

All the pictures of Louis and Armstrong make them look soft but they weren't.

Comment

Harold Johnson

Jack Johnson

Benny Bass

Ken Norton

All the pictures of Louis and Armstrong make them look soft but they weren't.
            Ken Norton in particular is just in phenominal shape.

I would say he is probably the most ripped boxer I have ever seen.

Comment

David Haye

Comment

Chris Arreola.

Comment

Ken Norton, before that Harold Johnson, Joe Louis, Henry Armstrong and Jack Johnson and a bunch of others all looked very muscular. Particularly H.Johnson who can be found in irondanhamzas avatar.
                  Yea, but NONE of them looked like Tim Bradley, or some of the others, they may've been muscular. But TIm Bradley is way more ripped than ANY boxer EVER in history, before steroids came onto the scene.

Look at Tim Bradley a few months before he fights, any of his pics, and he looks like a ped using body builder. The definition and size you find in steroid using body builders is what many of these boxers have.

And Tim Bradley claims to be a vegan. BS anyone can look like that on a vegan diet.

Look guys, if any of you guys following old school boxing, you'll know it's not possible to look like that, without PED help.

And why is this surprising? We KNOW Hollyfied, Sugar Shane, and even Roy JOnes Jr. were all doping! Why is it surprising that someone is obviously using it like TImothy Bradley?
                  Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-03-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Ken Norton in particular is just in phenominal shape.

I would say he is probably the most ripped boxer I have ever seen.
                    The days in the service seemed to have served him well.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                      Yea, but NONE of them looked like Tim Bradley, or some of the others, they may've been muscular. But TIm Bradley is way more ripped than ANY boxer EVER in history, before steroids came onto the scene.

Look at Tim Bradley a few months before he fights, any of his pics, and he looks like a ped using body builder. The definition and size you find in steroid using body builders is what many of these boxers have.

And Tim Bradley claims to be a vegan. BS anyone can look like that on a vegan diet.

Look guys, if any of you guys following old school boxing, you'll know it's not possible to look like that, without PED help.

And why is this surprising? We KNOW Hollyfied, Sugar Shane, and even Roy JOnes Jr. were all doping! Why is it surprising that someone is obviously using it like TImothy Bradley?
                      Old school huh? Like back when nobody knew how to lift weights correctly or eat in such a way to benefit your training/recovery? Look, i'm not naive here, obviously PED's are present in boxing, but you can't point your finger at every ripped dude you see and think that they're automatically cheating. It makes you look like that insecure fat dude in the gym who hates on everybody that looks better than him, which is just about everybody lol. Don't underestimate how far conditioning and nutrition has come along over the years. Again, i'm aware that there is ped abuse, and probably lot's of it too.

Comment

Working...
                      X