Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum "Teddy Atlas is a hater, Manny is the Greatest fighter ever in my time, "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post

sure Bob, we've heard all this before, like when you asserted Floyd was the greatest ever.....it was promotional fluff then and it's still promotional fluff now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Translation "Manny has made me the most money out of all time" -Bob Arum.
      True, Mayweather really blew up after leaving Top Rank. While he was in Top Rank he was like the 3rd-4th best PPV seller. And of course the DLH PPV helped Mayweather become a big PPV star as well

I wonder how sick it makes Arum that he didn't make Mayweather-DLH when Mayweather was in Top Rank, just because he couldn't see eye to eye with DLH. Just like he''s doing now, only instead of having Mayweather he has Pacquiao, and instead of DLH it's Mayweather. Mayweather vs Pacquiao will happen some day, but just like DLH-Mayweather, I just don't see it while Pacquiao is under Top Rank. If it does happen with Pacquiao under Top Rank then that would be a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Cause Floyd is a hell of alot better
        You may be the best athlete in the world, but if you don't compete you are just a BUM just like everybody else....

Comment

Somebody kill that old toad already.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            Cause Floyd is a hell of alot better
            In ducking and running?

Comment

Comment

as usual monkeys are on the defensive mode trying to hype a **** who's scared to fight a one dimensional, easy money/work midget.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Lol like how all of those fighters were the greatest fighters Arum has ever seen, as long as they were in Top Rank. Well 3 out of those 4.
                  He promoted all 4 of them and claimed they were the greatest fighter ever when he was promoting them.

That's the beauty of Bob Arum. Somehow, someway, he manages to get people to believe what he say's.

Once a Lawyer always a Lawyer I guess.

Comment

That UGLY muthafuka hated this guy too...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      the greatest fighter ever wouldn't keep asking for catchweights to even the playing field. the Greatest fighter ever wouldn't be over protected and keep fighting shot to **** opposition

just saying
                      hey ******,
                      How many catchweight has manny had?
                      1?
                      How many has floyd had?
                      1?
                      only other catchweight was against margarito which wasnt even to his advantage since margarito is a career welterweight and Manny gave him 3 extra pounds.
                      next catchweight is more to marquez benefit, so please just quit it ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X