Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would b-Hop rtinez at 170 be hypocritical compared to Pacman??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    he should do it then, would be a good laugh
    U feel that loosing to B-Hop at 170 would be a shameful thing,Why??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I've never ripped Pacman for not fighting Martinez,if I was Pacman I wouldn't either.My point on the subject is that Martinez has every right to call out Pacman or Floyd,every right.It's more *******s saying Pacman is too small for Martinez but not for Margarito in the same weightclass.It's the pachood excuse that made me bitter.He doesn't have to fight Martinez.But if him & Cotto rematch at 154,what will U say then??
      well, margarito can make 150, martinez i believe can't/won't

it isn't just the size. its the weightclass.

kinda like how marquez is too small for pacquiao now. not much difference in weight, but pacquiao has been fighting at higher weights and prove he can do it, while marquez hasn't.

Comment

I've never ripped Pacman for not fighting Martinez,if I was Pacman I wouldn't either.My point on the subject is that Martinez has every right to call out Pacman or Floyd,every right.It's more *******s saying Pacman is too small for Martinez but not for Margarito in the same weightclass.It's the pachood excuse that made me bitter.He doesn't have to fight Martinez.But if him & Cotto rematch at 154,what will U say then??
        dont be stupid. pac will never fight cotto at 154.

reason being pac dont need him, cotto needs pac. so the fight wont even be at 150, nevermind 154

pac has all the leverage .

Comment

No not every,Margarito & Mosley were though.Marquez has no business at welterweight.Fighting B-Hop at 170 is easily as great as any supermiddleweight.But by ur own ******* logic,(holding him to the same standard as Pacman)that would be like him fighting Codrington at 164 for a vacant title,minus Codrington being a shunned cheater of course.
          marquez at ww wil still weigh around 145 vs pacman..pac will be around 3 lbs lbs heavier....was jmm fat vs katidis weighing 145?....it is a fair fight whtr they hld it a lw, jww or ww, jmm wil be the same so will pac...the only difrence is none of em will have to cut weight ....

and ,if segio is held at the same standrad as pac, 164 aint enough, he should fght somebody a lh (catchweigt) ......thats the equivalent...even smw does'nt equate what pac has done...
          Last edited by puga; 06-02-2011, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
            But you don't complain about Pacquiao's BS fights right?
            why would i?.....you dont complain sergio fighting dzinziruk when he was'nt even rated at mw...shane is at ww...

Comment

Who exactly are these easy fights that Martinez has taken??
              how many good wins does he have?......3 at most, aint it?...

and now he wants ww's or chavez jr...and you think thats very good?....shshshshiiit

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It would only be hypocritical if Martinez said Hopkins is too big for him and then turned around and said Pacquiao can't use that excuse. To my knowledge he has said nothing like that.
                sergio has not said bhop is too big...true...but sergio has said he's too small for smw.......bhop fights at lh......so even if he did'nt say it, it is a given...

Comment

ts is the same idiot who wanted berto for pac instead of these fighters he calls shot. can you imagine berto with any of these fighters? the margarito that pac fought would murk berto in the first round. why? how many solid bombs pac landed on marg's head and body? probably millions. marg didn't go down. is that what you call shot? how many bombs could berto land on marg? go figure.

which is why i never pay attention to these idiots. boxing is not an exact science. it's utter stupidity to make any definitive statement regarding the physical condition of a fighter. if you go by these idiot's definition of shot, pacman is shot based on the number of wars he's gone through. but i guess pacman will always be set on a higher standard than any boxer that ever lived on the face of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    ts is the same idiot who wanted berto for pac instead of these fighters he calls shot. can you imagine berto with any of these fighters? the margarito that pac fought would murk berto in the first round. why? how many solid bombs pac landed on marg's head and body? probably millions. marg didn't go down. is that what you call shot? how many bombs could berto land on marg? go figure.

which is why i never pay attention to these idiots. boxing is not an exact science. it's utter stupidity to make any definitive statement regarding the physical condition of a fighter. if you go by these idiot's definition of shot, pacman is shot based on the number of wars he's gone through. but i guess pacman will always be set on a higher standard than any boxer that ever lived on the face of the planet.
                    .....................Lets evaluate,shall we.Lets see,wasn't Berto a legitimate title holder??Undefeated??Now Margarito............hmmmm,a cheater,was suspended after being brutally ko'd by Mosley,shot,face 1st & unranked at 154.Now why would someone want to see 147 unified??That is rather idiotic,I guess,get lost common sense clearly isn't 1 of ur strong suites.

Comment

what would be hypocritical is if martinez fought at 171 against diaconu for a vacant title and then refused to fight hopkins, stating that hopkins is too big.

Get it now *******s?

Plus stop with the bs, manny has fought at the jr. middle(154) division. He could do it again. When has martinez fought at super middle? Let alone lt. heavy. You can't cry size about a jr. middle fight, if martinez demanded he fight at middle then you could cry.

Comment

Working...
                      X