Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these top fighters have had the toughest resume in their last 5 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Shane Mosley is actually the answer.

FLoyd, Manny, Margs after the Cotto KO *****s everyone and its not even close to close to close.
    He also fought Sergio Mora. And fighting Floyd and Manny were career high paydays for him

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli'sBaby View Post
      Anyone say it isn't Mosely is dumb.

Two ATG's.

Marg may be a HOF if he gets a few more wins at 154.

Mayorga is not HoF, but he could be nominated one day for ballot. He had some good wins in him.

Mora isn't all that, but a difficult style.
      This post is correct.

Manny, floyd, and Margs who was the top WW at the time *****s all X 10.

Name one other person on that list who fought 2 legit different top 5 pfp guys AT THEIR WEIGHT in the last 5 fights? oh yeah, and the other recognized champ at their weight?

Martinez is closest, then Froch

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        He also fought Sergio Mora. And fighting Floyd and Manny were career high paydays for him
        so? wtf does paydays have to do with anything? Shane has consistently fought top comp his entire career.

NO ONE wanted to fight winky, no one wanted forrest, freakin forrest had to fight a dude named michelle because no one would fight him back in the day.

Sergio was a fringe contender in a higher weight class, so that's a fight vs a difficult stylist at a higher weigt, so it ain't that bad.

plus manny and floyd alone smokes any other top 5 at any other weight.

not saying who PERFORMED better vs their comp, just who fought better comp

Comment

I guess its resume, my bad....

comp would be shane,

resume would be sergio then froch IMO. cuz froch has an unavenged L vs a non top 10 pfp type.

my bust.

Comment

so? wtf does paydays have to do with anything? Shane has consistently fought top comp his entire career.

NO ONE wanted to fight winky, no one wanted forrest, freakin forrest had to fight a dude named michelle because no one would fight him back in the day.

Sergio was a fringe contender in a higher weight class, so that's a fight vs a difficult stylist at a higher weigt, so it ain't that bad.

Paydays come into it cos it softens the risk factor. Its easier to fight Manny and Floyd when you know you're getting PAID.....especially when you dont try to win most of the time.

Comment

I gotta say Marquez should be up there in votes too. I voted Martinez but Marquez has been fighting the top rated guys in and around his weightclass.

Comment

I got Martinez

Comment

Froch is easily my first choice, he's fought the best in his division so far and eventually might fight the very best. Martinez would be second and Marquez would be third.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Paydays come into it cos it softens the risk factor. Its easier to fight Manny and Floyd when you know you're getting PAID.....especially when you dont try to win most of the time.
                    Did you see my other post?

Paydays DO NOT affect your resume, that's ridiculous...

but not trying to win does.

Comment

Not true at all, Walt.

Comment

Working...
                      X