No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Haye vs Klitschko faceoff PREVIEW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    I've heard about Darth Booths strange facination with colours. I might try and find other Haye fights to see what shirt he is wearing for the valuev fight and others where he just went out for a brawl.
    think he had blue shirt for valuev. red shirt for macaranelli.

Comment

I'm just happy it's on HBO LOL

Comment

LOL @ some of you being intimidated by Wlad's face. LMAO!

Who cares how "scary" (lmao) his face looks?

What is his face going to do in the ring outside of get punched?

I just can't understand grown men being intimidated by another man's face.

Comment

lol i love Haye but i have to admit that Wlad thing was good with the shut up...... but Haye wasn't scared what so ever i can tell he just wants to get it on, i can't wait have cancelled work for the day and am drinking all day with the lads, that's how us Brits do it

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
            LOL @ some of you being intimidated by Wlad's face. LMAO!

Who cares how "scary" (lmao) his face looks?

What is his face going to do in the ring outside of get punched?

I just can't understand grown men being intimidated by another man's face.
            Easy to say when your not about to face him. Say whatever you want about the Klitchkos but they are very intimidating because of their size and what they bring to the ring.

Klitchko is going to KO Haye, his jab, size and length are going to carry this fight.

Comment

If haye really wants to get under his skin

Mention where his ex went

Vlad is at the boiling point. Haye is a big talker Vlad needs to be calm to be methodical as soon as he get's emotional... i get the sense he'll fall apart in the ring.

Haye has the Hayden Ace!!! Vlad will FLIP OUT! haha

Can't wait for this fight Both guys have allot to lose and allot to gain.

Comment

I hope Wlad beats Haye within an inch of his life.

Can't stand him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Attaboy, Wladimir. I'm sure he is aware - and Manny is instilling in him - the fact that in order to beat Haye he must be aggressive. Seize control early with his superior strength, power and underrated hand speed. No pawing. This fight will be explosive.
                  You do realise that Wlad was a pretty aggressive fighter before, but got caught a lot. I gurantee if Wlad is aggressive, he gets countered a lot.

The question is, can Haye take the attacks and have the stamina to last, because he does have better speed than Wlad. Also Haye has plenty of power to prevent Wlad from being aggressive, and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    No, Haye was the one that was completely out of character. Wlad was exactly his normal self, yet Haye who is usually a laughing jokester was suddenly extremely grave and completely out of character thus proving that he's the one that's extremely scared and nervous.
                    Actually Haye hasn't been jokey since Audley. Haye has said that he is focussed and working hard for this fight. As for fear, no he wasn't scared, he was shaking his head and listening, which a lot of people do when they want to fight someone. Wlad doesn't normally talk like that himself, so if anyone is out of character, it is Wlad, but Wlad won the preview anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I hope Wlad beats Haye within an inch of his life.

Can't stand him.
                      That's about what I hope will happen. I don't often dispise boxers, but Haye is certainly one of them.
                      I also hope the beating will put a real dent in his persue of an acting career, when people find out what he's actually all about.

Comment

Working...
                      X