No announcement yet.

Reasons For Mosley Wanting To Quit Have Arrived "He Had a Torn ACL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn achilles not torn ACL...

No way was he fighting with a torn ACL...otherwise I'm pretty sure he wudda been limping...

Comment

BS. He didn't wanna be in there. He just wanted to collect his paycheck without taking much damage and then go home and bang his gold digger GF. He played everyone who bought that show.

Comment

I love that ppl thinks that about MP cause now Floyd might finally meet MP.

Comment

He didn't have one during the fight, Mosley couldn't have run like he did with a knee injury that bad.

Comment

Mosley is a straight up scum bag. People that call him a warrior or praise him in the ring have this guy all wrong. He's a cheater and he has an excuse for everything. Is nice guy image comes off as fake too. He's not a good person and I'm glad Jin is taking him to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Funny......I don't know too many people that walk around with torn ACL's. Shane, you should have said something earlier about this....like the night of the fight, much less let Showtime show you jogging effortlessly through the mountainous terrain of Big Bear. We aren't all sheep man...take your loss like a man.
              I don't know if it can "tear". I know it can snap. it's a solid tendon. Perhaps it can be damaged (I've had this) and is described as "torn".

One thing I DO know for certain. Anyone with a damaged Achilles Tendon, can barely walk, and that only with a pronounced limp. Id di NOT see anything like this in the fight. Blisters sounds more logical, but tendon damage resulting in blisters sounds like deep exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                What's the purpose of this huge irrelevant display of silly underwear. I think that "comedian" is the wrong name. If you think that wasting such an amount of space is "funny", please think again.

Lots of people do it, I've never known why.

Comment

So, Pac had an injury that didn't allow him to close the show against Mosley & Mosley had an injury and was still able to stay away from Pac.

I'm not sure who's telling the truth at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    manny strikes again.Stop having advantages and be fair lol
                    I agree. Manny should stop making blisters grow on his opponents feet, that's just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      From Mosley right hand man twitter

"Helloboxingheads, before this final 360 airs on showtime know the obstacles this legendary fighter @sugarshanem had to overcome for this fight. A documented torn ACL to heal before camp and during training which led to a giant blister on the opposite foot He should be commended for his perseverance throughout this training camp and fight! Not abandoned and disrespected! He has done alot for this sport! @SugarShaneM. @SugarShaneM did everything in his power to bring you a good fight despite the obstacles he had to endure/that a lesser man would of quit "
                      I love Shane and everyone needs to relax but.. A lesser man would quit? Well he tried and failed to quit. Secondly he probably retore his ACL running so much. Either way Mosley is a champion, but lets not take shine off his getting pwned.

Comment

Working...
                      X