No announcement yet.

Hopkins being racist again on espn last friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    people also forget that it wasn't AMERICANS who established SLAVERY or slavery here in america, IT WAS THE BRITISH........ they brought the salve business to America, not the people who were immigrating here or trying to get established here after being 1st or 2nd generation....

the royal dutch east india shipping company was WELL into the slave trade before they started shipping slaves to America.....

and most LAND OWNERS were BRITISH in the establishment of this country who brought their slave trade with them.....

land in the America back in those days were majority owned by brits, or direct agents for rich families to get things started in America before the other families or members moved over......

people need to really read about this crap and not regurgitate what lies they've been indoctrinated with in school....... the school agenda has not been for education but for control and what better way to have control over someone by giving them false history and falsified facts..........

they only teach what supports the madness of today in schools, not the truth that could help us raise out of this misery and onto better things, and a better way of life......
    It was black slave owners who sold to the British as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
      Larry Bird was so inferior that he hit a game winning shot over Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen in the playoffs.....
      the only thing hopkins says about bird is that he's one of the greatest players to ever play basketball but because of the fact he's white he stood out even more. He quoted isiah thomas when he said something like "if bird was black he'd be just another ball player." Which is kinda true, it's not normal in the NBA to have such an awesome white basketball player in a sport dominated by blacks so it does stand out more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Like your ******ed ass does.

I'm pretty sure I know more history than 90% of the people on here, specially more than you.
        No you dont. We've had this convo before so I'm not guessing.

He's a conspiracy theorist. Give me two like I asked and asked for that reason.

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        What does your great grandma scrubbing floors as a slave have to do with me? My ancestors weren't even immigrated to America at that time. Why should I pity you? My people didn't own slaves.

When my people immigrated to America they got paid 5 cents an hour in NYC to lay bricks and build skyscrapers, blacks got paid 15 cents an hour.

Again I'm not saying sorry for slavery because nobody in any generation of my family owned slaves or took part in slavery. Go to Africa in 2011 and blacks still own slaves so who's the real slave master now?
        Thats why I think you're the most in the dark because you're racist and your people weren't even accepted. And they have a history of looking down on my people. Damn my man. Tighten up.

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        The real actual number of slave owners in America was actually pretty low. People need to read up on their history. It costs a lot of money to own slaves and run a plantation. Your average white in the south could not even afford 1 slave.

Slaves were for the rich. A select group of rich white men of Irish and English decent living in the south.
        If you check the history radical poor whites were the most vicious. You just keep runnin yourself into it. Especially in the times following slavery. Just think. If you free a man who has nothing and all he knows is slavery then he'll volunteer for slavery. Anyway its BoxingScene. I'm done. You're cool with pretending to have an open mind. "If you like it then damn it I love it".

Comment

• Britain was the first to do many things of that era good and bad, everyone owes Britain alot for social order and economy, eben the Nazi took their concentration camp ideas from Britain. But to say Britain are to blame is just ridiculous. This slavery agurment is nigh on 100 years old, the only people who have a problem with it are neo nazi's, and idiots.

Tell me black members of this board, how does the bus boycott affect YOU?

Your arent your grandad or even great grandad, you live in a different world and a different society where ignorance is by and large, not tolerated. You cannot use the excuse NOT even you grandfathers did not like to use, that you are hard done to and and get treated like second class, which just really isnt true.

Its the 21st century, wake up, get a grip and get over yourself. Very few people on here care what colour anybody is, and those that do should be found out and banned.

This is boxing. Nothing more, nothing less

Comment

• Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
            try telling that to this guy below.

well im sure this guy has dealt with some racial violence in his day to have come to that conclusion....... which is sad, because the battle for control of his mind has been won and now they have a provocateur for more racial hate....

basically, he's a tax slave, that doesn't realize his own immediate oppressor.... thinking that his oppression is going to come from the average white man, when in fact it's a ruling class elites......

fact, since row v wade, and the help of planned parenthood, since 1972, HALF OF THE BLACK POPULATION IN THE USA HAVE BEEN ABORTED!!!!! TALK ABOUT GENOCIDE!!!! and yet only a small few of black activists say anything about it!! you want to talk about racism, planned parenthood promoted the KKK back in the day,in the early 1900's so blacks and minorities as well as poor whites wouldn't look at government sanctioned abortions as a extermination project aimed at killing blacks and minorities, so Planned parenthood promoted the KKK to be the racists boogeyman and not the people posing as doctors and politicians....... so they could operate undercover to work on their true agenda, population control starting with blacks, minorities, and the poor in general

now that people think that racism only comes in the form of hate, violence, etc, they would never look at what a doctor does.... or a politician...

margret sanger founder of planned parenthood was a devout racist, who not only hated poor people but hated blacks even more......

she provided a plan, from years of research, her own private research, shows you how much she hated blacks, but she found out that the only way to get blacks to basically give up their bellies, is to friend them by way of preachers and other prominent black people, because once other blacks see that their preacher or community leader was in good with the PTB (powers that be) they would warm up and general trust what their immediate leaders would do.

look at the tuskegee experiments, supposedly giving blacks vaccines and other meds, when in fact they were doing just like planned parenthood just a differnt way around, instead of killing babies or making women sterile, they were doing it to men, and not only sterilizing them, but shooting them up with syphilis for OVER 70 YEARS!!!!!

not to mention the cancers and whatever crap they've been shooting them up with.......

know your history, it shows you the future.......

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              well im sure this guy has dealt with some racial violence in his day to have come to that conclusion....... which is sad, because the battle for control of his mind has been won and now they have a provocateur for more racial hate....

basically, he's a tax slave, that doesn't realize his own immediate oppressor.... thinking that his oppression is going to come from the average white man, when in fact it's a ruling class elites......

fact, since row v wade, and the help of planned parenthood, since 1972, HALF OF THE BLACK POPULATION IN THE USA HAVE BEEN ABORTED!!!!! TALK ABOUT GENOCIDE!!!! and yet only a small few of black activists say anything about it!! you want to talk about racism, planned parenthood promoted the KKK back in the day,in the early 1900's so blacks and minorities as well as poor whites wouldn't look at government sanctioned abortions as a extermination project aimed at killing blacks and minorities, so Planned parenthood promoted the KKK to be the racists boogeyman and not the people posing as doctors and politicians....... so they could operate undercover to work on their true agenda, population control starting with blacks, minorities, and the poor in general

now that people think that racism only comes in the form of hate, violence, etc, they would never look at what a doctor does.... or a politician...

margret sanger founder of planned parenthood was a devout racist, who not only hated poor people but hated blacks even more......

she provided a plan, from years of research, her own private research, shows you how much she hated blacks, but she found out that the only way to get blacks to basically give up their bellies, is to friend them by way of preachers and other prominent black people, because once other blacks see that their preacher or community leader was in good with the PTB (powers that be) they would warm up and general trust what their immediate leaders would do.

look at the tuskegee experiments, supposedly giving blacks vaccines and other meds, when in fact they were doing just like planned parenthood just a differnt way around, instead of killing babies or making women sterile, they were doing it to men, and not only sterilizing them, but shooting them up with syphilis for OVER 70 YEARS!!!!!

not to mention the cancers and whatever crap they've been shooting them up with.......

know your history, it shows you the future.......

congratulations, that is the biggest load of **** I've read all day. anybody who genuinely believes this crap is an imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
                Britain was the first to do many things of that era good and bad, everyone owes Britain alot for social order and economy, eben the Nazi took their concentration camp ideas from Britain. But to say Britain are to blame is just ridiculous. This slavery agurment is nigh on 100 years old, the only people who have a problem with it are neo nazi's, and idiots.

Tell me black members of this board, how does the bus boycott affect YOU?

Your arent your grandad or even great grandad, you live in a different world and a different society where ignorance is by and large, not tolerated. You cannot use the excuse NOT even you grandfathers did not like to use, that you are hard done to and and get treated like second class, which just really isnt true.

Its the 21st century, wake up, get a grip and get over yourself. Very few people on here care what colour anybody is, and those that do should be found out and banned.

This is boxing. Nothing more, nothing less
                You took responsibility and then deferred it in the same paragraph. What the hell are you talking about? And I dont know what NSB you are on but from the racial slurs I've seen....Somebody cares. You want to ignore it then ignore it all the way. Dont say **** because you just expose yourself. You're from Britain then you should understand because your govt still has their feet on black peoples throats where ever possible. Kings and Queens in 2011? Your leaders are just born better right? You should be offended as a citizen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli'sBaby View Post
                  It was black slave owners who sold to the British as well.
                  yep, another overlooked fact............

and look at the african royalties now, they still do shady deals with western govs, selling their people short!!! why?? because they're apart of the same system for trying to take control over the worlds resources and play ball with them so they have a seat at the table......... kings don't kill other kings...... they relocate them..........

africa is being raided for it's resources and has been for many, many years............

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    the only thing hopkins says about bird is that he's one of the greatest players to ever play basketball but because of the fact he's white he stood out even more. He quoted isiah thomas when he said something like "if bird was black he'd be just another ball player." Which is kinda true, it's not normal in the NBA to have such an awesome white basketball player in a sport dominated by blacks so it does stand out more.
                    I guess.......

Tom Chambers was a bum

John Stockton was a bum

Kevin Mchale was a bum

Bill Walton was a bum

Kiki Vandeweghe was a Bum

Dirk Nowitzki a bum

Steve Nash is a bum

need I go on?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Regardless of race Larry would still be in the same level of greatness on a legacy stand point...

Comment

Working...
                      X