No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    this is about ortiz possibly being on roids.
    it was a figure of speech man

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
      In this age of blame, Berto could not take his defeat with decent sportsmanship.
      He went to the place that losers go when they fail to meet their own expectations.
      Some guys need a scapegoat and that's when they break out trash like the 'Barry Bonds Theory.'

I like Ortiz when they meet again.
      He already took his journey into self doubt and came out the other side as a champion.
      It sounds as if Andre is now searching for his pugilistic soul.
      Random accusations will not help him discover it.
      Damn Straight! He's not behaving like a fighter... he points out Ortiz possible Steroid Use but wont ever in a Million Years Fess up to being Gassed after the 3rd round...he finally got a tough fight and Folded! This Guy HAS LOST ALL Credibility !
      What he should do is get off his ass with the tweets , find himself a new corner that will teach him the essential boxing fundamentals on how to have better defense and how to set up combination punches and footwork!
      Last edited by tusc1976; 06-01-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

So he takes his L like a man but says that Ortiz was using steroids? Yeah, very congruent.

Comment

Should've had him tested then Berto.
          Why cry now?

Comment

people are not allowed to vent on there own blog/twitter anymore..

sensitive Pacstans

Comment

Fu#k Andre Berto! Maybe if he fought tougher opposition then Freddy Hernandez or a washed up Carlos Quintana then he might of had the mental strength to handle a fighter like Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                it was a figure of speech man
                Oh I know. But, you're acting like if Berto might be wrong with his claim.

Comment

Until ortiz tests positive, berto is a cry baby *****. ortiz would drain himself to make 140 should was barely able to make weight for the fight prior to berto. which was a catch weight of 144. so i don't know how berto thinks that he shouldve been the smaller guy. berto got hit flush and solid in round 1 and 2 and was suprised and on the defensive after that. thats why he lost. its like bert sugar said these young guys are good but when they step in the ring with the mayweathers and pacquiaos of boxing they may find out that their not on that level. berto and ortiz hadn't really fought elite fighters,and in my opinion they still haven't.

Comment

It's funny how he says in the tweet that he knows people in his camp and he wasn't taking "flinstone vitamins if you know what I mean...."

He said "It wasn't me that night and I know it wasn't him"

Then he goes on to say "I will take my L like a man"

No, you aren't taking your L like a man, your taking it like a b1tch. Crying, complaining and making allegations without any basis in fact. To accuse someone of something like this, you better have proof because if you don't, you are going to look like a jack ass, just ask Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Just recent,

Dan Rafael danrafaelespn
                      Memo to @andreberto: You're baseless accusations via Twitter that @viciousortiz Victor Ortiz used PEDs sounds like sour grapes. Proof please

No lie, articles based on twitter, it does seem like these fighters have no freedom.

Comment

Working...
                      X