Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess Berto just can't except defeat like a man.

Comment

all roads lead to Floyd Mayweather... LOL

Comment

oh what a sore loser, he got beat fair and square and to try besmirch this victory from Ortiz is just pathetic and unbecoming

very disappointed in Berto, very disappointed

smh

Comment

If Floyd got his ass beat by Pac without OSDT, this is what he would have done

but he was smart enough to do that without agreeing to fight

Comment

yeah, im gonna go on record and accuse berto of being a *****...

except my accusation is completly fact and based on his actions and words

Comment

The Racket Squad: A Fine Whine

In this age of blame, Berto could not take his defeat with decent sportsmanship.
              He went to the place that losers go when they fail to meet their own expectations.
              Some guys need a scapegoat and that's when they break out trash like the 'Barry Bonds Theory.'

I like Ortiz when they meet again.
              He already took his journey into self doubt and came out the other side as a champion.
              It sounds as if Andre is now searching for his pugilistic soul.
              Random accusations will not help him discover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                fuck his over rated ass, Ortiz has always looked that way .nothing different.it was Berto that was gassed up all this time and like he said,the ring is where the truth comes out.the truth is Berto was over rated and has no power thats why Ortiz walked through his pity pat punches.talking all that shit and now ends it with I'll take my L like a man? what a bitch.
                When quintana lost to him, he said he didn't hit that hard at all. He's just fast and can catch u clean but he doesn't pack much power. Said Cotto and Williams hit him the hardest.

Comment

Taking what shots?! I think Berto may have had 5 good shots. Otherwise he was sand bagging the whole fight.

Comment

Berto had his ass handed to himby Ortiz that night. That is what you get for facing mediocre competition, and being told how great you are by your handlers and network exec, without really earning it.
                    As for Berto's allegations, if he had claimed that Ortiz' gloves were brick laden, I'd probably listen to that. Ortiz KO Berto in the rematch.

Comment

I think reality just hit him when he realized that won't be getting the million+ a fight paycheck against bums

now he has to graft like anyone else,

Comment

Working...
                      X