No announcement yet.

Funny how Bradley pops up as soon as the Khan-Judah deal is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
    Lol. Because he is black? How idiotic can one get.

No one likes Bradley because he head butts, and he is BORING. Oh and he IS A COWARD.
    Correction only non blacks don;t like him I have yet to meet speak to a black poster that dislikes Bradley

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
    You only embarrass yourself and other black people by confirming the stereotype black people delusionally see racism everywhere.

and you confirm the stereotype of being an racist with oppressive persoanality traits

Comment

Bradley has BOTTLED it. His ducking of Khan is even worse considering he called Khan out to start with.

I've lost all the respect I had for Bradley.

Khan should forget about Bradley now. Beat Judah, then move up to 147...

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
        and what are you? take Hagler of ur sig man....only fellow blacks shud have black fighters on their sigs/avatars
        suck **** ****

Comment

Fawk bradley who cares about that boringgggg headbutting featherfisted chump . I just wanted to see khan knock him da fawk out . Who would even be a fan of his other than racist black pride lowlifes

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
            As long as Bradley fights Matthyse or Maidana next i'm fine

If Bradley fights and beats Khan there'll be an excuse this is what happens when you let fans dictate (especially non blacks) your career they treat you like a puppet....but Bradley is smarter then that which is why I respect him
            Kinda true, but Bradley said it out of his mouth, "If I lose to Khan, i'm out of the Mayweather and Pacquiao sweepstakes". That means he has his doubts on beating Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Kinda true, but Bradley said it out of his mouth, "If I lose to Khan, i'm out of the Mayweather and Pacquiao sweepstakes". That means he has his doubts on beating Khan.
              bradley bottled it and **** his pants............

tim duck bradley

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradl...afraid---29259

Proof Khan ducked Timmy first..

Comment

Thank You =)

Comment

I don't think race has anything to do with it...FOR SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM...BUT YES it is some that are negative TOWARDS ALL BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN FIGHTERS...BUT...this may have more to do with Country and people going for the guy that represents their Country more then it has to do with Color

somebody labeled Bradley "BORING"...REALLY, he is not defensive and he comes forward and he is not afraid to exchange, how is that boring? Yes the Headbutts are annoying and you would like to see less of that but he is usually the shorter guy and he likes to fight INSIDE, so for him to get inside he has to keep his chin down and come forward so yes headbutts will happen just because of the way he fights as well as the consistent head movements that he uses

Do I think Bradley "FEARS KHAN"...ABSOLUTELY NOT! I think he just wants to get away from Gary Shaw and move to a Bigger and better Promotion

if anything after that McCloskey fight and how Khan had problems landing accurately against him...Bradley should be EXTREMELY EXCITED to fight Khan...nothing against Khan but I have been saying more MONTHS that all of the other fighters at 140 are very overrated and Bradley is the most POLISHED FIGHTER AT 140 and he would beat them all, Khan hasn't really done anything to change my opinion, I think Bradley murders him with Body Shots and he bullies him INSIDE and gets him against the ropes and tears him apart much like Maidana was able to do but lucky Khan...Maidana is VERY SLOW and ROBOTIC so he was able to run away when he got in trouble (plus Cortez saved Khan from going down...TWICE), he won't be able to get away form Bradley if he gets hurt in that fight

Comment

Here's a lil something for ya bro,proof that Khan could have been had this fight but ehh for some reason it never happen...

http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradl...afraid---29259
                      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-31-2011, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X