Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty easy to understand esp because Khan did the same things himself..Khan fought Paulie M instead of fighting Maidana,he also fought Mcflurry instead of going to fight Bradley in June..Why did he do both of these things??Business that's why simple..But Bradley is not suppose to handle his business right??He is suppose to be fearless(aka dumb)right??Bradley will make more money overal by not taking this fight right now and get better promotion,taking this fight now makesno sense for Bradley..The fight will happen(it has too)just not when Khan and his loyal nuthuggers want it too..

Comment

Dude is just waiting his contract out then he will sign with Top Rank and be the front-runner for a fight with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        This is pretty easy to understand esp because Khan did the same things himself..Khan fought Paulie M instead of fighting Maidana,he also fought Mcflurry instead of going to fight Bradley in June..Why did he do both of these things??Business that's why simple..But Bradley is not suppose to handle his business right??He is suppose to be fearless(aka dumb)right??Bradley will make more money overal by not taking this fight right now and get better promotion,taking this fight now makesno sense for Bradley..The fight will happen(it has too)just not when Khan and his loyal nuthuggers want it too..
        Man plz stfu, khaqn was not supposed to fight Bradley in April... Bradley is in interviews were he says he wil fight khan in july, knowingthat khan is busy in april...this video is from the montiel-donaire card and he says july 23rd.....

NOW STFU, Yourboy is a duck and a clown...

Comment

Ok Maybe the whole of Jr WW and WW should stop fighting because they may lose their chance to fight May/Pac...So ******!

This is becoming ridiculous....anyway Pacs last few opponents have suffered beatings before fighting him so it wouldn't hurt his chances that much...in fact he might become seen as a tune up by one of the guys and he might catch them slipping. These young guys need to earn their right to face the top dogs in the same way Pacquiao and Mayweather earned their stripes.

Look how long Mayweather chased DLH for...what is the point? Bradley overestimates his potential drawing power.

Comment

Timothy the desert Duck Bradley!!!!

What a cowardly thing to say!!!!!

Anyone trying to defend this is as b*tch as BRadley!!!!

Comment

So fghting for the lineage of a division against yhe best opponent you have face for the biggest pay day of your life by far, makes no sense??/

**** outta here!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                Man plz stfu, khaqn was not supposed to fight Bradley in April... Bradley is in interviews were he says he wil fight khan in july, knowingthat khan is busy in april...this video is from the montiel-donaire card and he says july 23rd.....

Nothing more to say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post

You Khan fans don't read to well do ya??I said June 30 which was Bradleys date,he figured it would happen in July because Khan was set up to fight Mcflurry in April..Does not change the fact he took the fight with Mcfluury to finish his contract and sign a new one..So what's the problem with Bradley doing the same thing??

I know you would love for me to STFU you hate the truth..

Comment

You Khan fans don't read to well do ya??I said June 30 which was Bradleys date,he figured it would happen in July because Khan was set up to fight Mcflurry in April..Does not change the fact he took the fight with Mcfluury to finish his contract and sign a new one..So what's the problem with Bradley doing the same thing??

I know you would love for me to STFU you hate the truth..
                    You just yoursefl, cuz Bradley is not doing the same, he is not fighting anyone, he is just wating for a Pacquiao fight.

Atleast Khan fought somebody and then sign a new contract.

Why is Bradley so scare of losing to Khan??

Comment

Khan was gonna sign a new contract regardless, the mcflurrry fight was for the UK fans, at the end of the day bradley caled out khan and never came through....Guy is a big headed clown

Comment

Working...
                      X