Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos more dangerous to khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero would put up a better fight, but he would still be beaten soundly.

Khan absolutely humiliates Zab. I'm blown away that people are picking him to beat Khan.

Khan is too big, too strong, too fast for basically everyone at 140.

Comment

I think guerrero has a better chance of outboxing khan and maybe winning a decision..after seeing khan hold on against maidana i dont know if judah can bring it harder than khan at his age and actually knock khan down or out...on the other hand i can see khan knocking judah down maybe a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        or maybe because he won paper belts against nobodies?

have you seen who he won those belts from?
        Jason Litzau, Spend Abazi in Denmark his backyard overseas, Malcolm Klassen (2 time world champion from Africa) Michael Katsidis 2 time world champion who dropped Marquez. And Guerrero avenged his only loss to Gamaliel Diaz by knocking him out in the rematch. The Ghost is an authentic throwback fighter....and he beats everyone at 135-140. Word!!!

Comment

Yeah i agree with what people have already said in that no one at 140 can beat Khan right now too strong too fast too big.

Judah does have a punchers chance early on but i see Khan winning by stoppage in the late rounds I do think Judah is the most dangerous fight for Khan at 140 tho and that includes Bradley.

Comment

I guess most people feel judah has a better chance at the KO and Guerrero has the better chance at a decision win..The only problem with Judah is the arm length that Khanb has i can see him jabbing Judah all night like he did to Malignaggi who couldnt get close enought to jab himself cause Khan had the reach.Guerrero I think can keep up with Khans workrate even if he cant KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              Guerrero is. He's not a real 140 lber but at least he can fight for more than 4 rounds. I don't get the renewed buzz on Zab just because he got a belt.
              it's because he's won 5 fights in a row, 2 against top 10 JWW's[at least at the time they were]. Matthysse and Mabuza. Plus he also has a big buzz because Pernell is training him and Judah has been more "focused" and more "defensive". I like Judah but i'd like to see this new and improved Judah against one of the top 3 JWW's. I was nervous for him in the Matthysse and Mabuza fights, but he came through, gotta give him props for that.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
                It's obviously Zab Judah because of his speed and power. It's a ****in joke to put Guerrero in the ring with Khan. Khan's way to fast and Rob don't got the power to hurt him. He won't outbox Khan.

At least Zab has a chance to knock him out.
                Salido beat Guerrero, and an old Casamayor knocked Guerrero down and went the distance with him. A 2 years younger Casamayor was knocked out by Marquez. Marquez also stopped Katsidis while Guerrero went the distance with him. Just using Marquez because he's an old fighter who has slipped and is not the biggest Lightweight, while Guerrero can be a JWW soon. Maybe that says more about how great Marquez is rather than how badly Guerrero sucks. But I don't see how Guerrero has much of a better chance than Judah. With that said I picked Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                X