Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos more dangerous to khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab was a 4 round fighter in his prime and that was a long time ago. Guerrero looked great against Katsidis, but Kat is a C+ fighter, at best. Both lose to Khan, who doesn't lose until he moves to WW IMO.

Comment

Judah has the speed and power to stun Khan early.

Comment

It's obviously Zab Judah because of his speed and power. It's a ****in joke to put Guerrero in the ring with Khan. Khan's way to fast and Rob don't got the power to hurt him. He won't outbox Khan.

At least Zab has a chance to knock him out.

Comment

Zab hits everybody clean and Amir Khan has about as much head movement as a cement block and a chin on par with glass joe from Mike Tyson punch-out. The only thing working Khan is that Zab is a front runner and he's getting Arizas power potion back.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
            Both fighters will beat him. Amir Khon is over rated. Who did he beat after getting knock the fuk out by Prescott? Once Zab connect his uppercut, fragile chin Amir is gone.
            Hey BIGMOUTH!

I'm calling you on a second page now.

Put all your points on Zab stopping Khan.

I pay out even if the fight doesn't get fixed, giving you the benefit of the doubt. But you still got nothing to back up your bull5hit talk.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              Both fighters will beat him. Amir Khon is over rated. Who did he beat after getting knock the fuk out by Prescott? Once Zab connect his uppercut, fragile chin Amir is gone.
              kotelnk,salita,malignaggi,maidana

Zab possess a fast-dangerous left but not much else so if he trains to look out for that and avoid it he'll pick him apart
              Guererro has more he can do fight inside were he'll have an advantage or fight outside his reach isn't that much less than Khan it's just how will he handle Khans movement

both are interesting though zab always could land that 1 punch @ guererro could just outland

Comment

remember, khan still has that glass chin that was exposed by prescot. i'd say both has a chance to beat khan if they can touch his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                  Amir Khan ain't that good honestly he believes his own hype he's far from a elite fighter
                  Says the dude with Devon Alexander labeled as the future in his sig

Jog on son

Comment

lol neither, khan will beat both of them, he is more skilled, he may be green but still is quick and smart enough to break down both guys

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                      remember, khan still has that glass chin that was exposed by prescot. i'd say both has a chance to beat khan if they can touch his chin.
                      ole man Zab ain't got half as much power to his punch as Maidana, and Khan soaked up his punches.

AND floored him in the first round. I can't see Zab making anywhere near the impression on Khan that Maidana did.

Comment

Working...
                      X