Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

??Is Victor Ortiz a "no hoper" as a potential opponent of Floyd Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz is gonna stop him!!!!

Comment

Its a good tune up, but thats it... only pac can beat biitchweather

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        Its a good tune up, but thats it... only pac can beat biitchweather
        "Wifeebater is ducking Pac!!!"

what is wifeebater

Comment

Everyone has a chance so I don't really like questions like these but for the most part Mayweather should dominate the fight so I voted that he is a no-hoper. Ortiz just doesn't seem ready for someone like Mayweather or Pacquiao, if he ever will be in the first place.

Comment

No. While I don't see him winning this fight, he does have hope. At this point, he might have more power/speed than Shane Mosley and he has more of a willingness to take shots and keep throwing. Mosley had a bit of a chance in the second round, so it makes sense that Ortiz at least has that chance.

However, in order for him to win, he has to remain aggressive and disciplined at the same time. A tall order for a young fighter. He does have a chin and he does have power. At the end of the day, that will always give you a chance as long as the fight lands. If it goes the distance, I doubt he wins. He needs the knockout.

So, a slim chance. But a chance nonetheless.

(Yes, he has a chin. You can say he quits, blah blah blah. He gets up whenever he gets knocked down. Mayweather isn't a huge puncher. His chin won't be his problem.)

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I'd like to see this fight after Ortiz whoops Maidana first.
              You mean when he quits against him again?

Getting hit is not what I got into boxing for.

Comment

Ortiz is limited but what makes you think Mayweather would even fight him?

Comment

he only has 1 fight in welterweight , needs more

Comment

Depends on how much Floyd has lost over these two years. Maybe those punches that used to hit air no land on skin ya know. We all lose a step over time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      The only thing about that logic is, every fighter who ever lost is someones left overs, Manny, Ortiz, Berto, Shane.

The only way you can stop fighting someones left overs is to fight someone who is undefeated.
                      fair enough..................i doubt floyd gives a better performance than maidana though.......lets wait and see.............

Comment

Working...
                      X