Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan angry at US customs, "they take the piss"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there have been Somali *********s. I guess every n!gga should be racial profiled as well?

And if US authorities can't find out who Amir Khan is in less than two hours they are more incompetent than I thought.

Comment

i said there are more ******s in india then pakistan you ****tard,

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Does he think all the USA officials know him?I'm sure anyone who sees a group of people from Pakistani at an airport would want to know why they are travelling.It's common sense and the only way to know the reasons is to separate these people,interview them as individuals then compare notes and release them only after noting there are no inconsistances in their stories.I know a lot of fighters,********* Preachers who have been denied entry to the USA before and Khan is not an isolated incident.He probably thinks he's more important than he actually is.

No one wants to be held up for 2 hours and will be happy. No one.

If he wants to moan then let him.

Comment

I appreciate the fact that USA has strict procedures and what not. Heck after 9/11 who's to blame them? But when someone has as many visits to LA as Amir Khan does, and remember this happened many times before (Malignaggi fight where they didn't give him a work permit) then how can this happen? All this **** about it's not victimising ******'s is bull****. When did this happen to Maidana, Froch, Hatton, Morales or any other boxer! Have we ever heard Sergio Martinez say "I was held in customs for 2 hours"...hell no. But Amir Khan, we (boxing writers included) have mentioned how he hasn't been able to get work permits and he's saying he's been held in customs for 2 hours. If anyone can't see it's biased because he's Pakistani, then you're thick as ****. All you have to do is read half of the posts in this thread, the levels of abuse that it gets and it's an eye opener.

And what is hilarious is that there are several boxers across the world who are ******...you ******s who are dissing on Khan being ******, go say that to his face. Or say it to Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Prince Naz or BHop's face...they're all ****** too. Remember boxing is a sport and in some ways a way to be united in something we enjoy, not slander other races and religions. Fact here is Amir got mistreated, it takes less than 5 mins to type his name into Google, see him with a World Title or at the MGM grand in pictures with Oscar De La Hoya, and that should be enough for them to know he isn't gonna kill them. Yes they can still question him, but 2 hours? Get the **** out of here with that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            kobe would own the entire UK by the end of that lawsuit

he'd have rights to the new princess and everything

this is american resentment of ******s at its finest

americans will never admit it
            but most of them are scared of people who look like amir khan on a plane

they may not even realize it
            but the average american is hopelessly biased against ******s

You speak of American bias, yet your own statement is a prejudice bias. Are most scare of people who look like Amir, I doubt it, now when there's a group of middle eastern guys wearing khaki/camo fatigue pants and Keffiyeh's around their neck (which is becoming a hipster fashion trend ironically) then you'll get the stares/fear. To stereotype is part of human nature and unfortunately, due to events around the world, people from that region are under the microscope right now.

Comment

Khan's loving some US cavity search.

Comment

Originally posted by araindon View Post
                I appreciate the fact that USA has strict procedures and what not. Heck after 9/11 who's to blame them? But when someone has as many visits to LA as Amir Khan does, and remember this happened many times before (Malignaggi fight where they didn't give him a work permit) then how can this happen? All this **** about it's not victimising ******'s is bull****. When did this happen to Maidana, Froch, Hatton, Morales or any other boxer! Have we ever heard Sergio Martinez say "I was held in customs for 2 hours"...hell no. But Amir Khan, we (boxing writers included) have mentioned how he hasn't been able to get work permits and he's saying he's been held in customs for 2 hours. If anyone can't see it's biased because he's Pakistani, then you're thick as ****. All you have to do is read half of the posts in this thread, the levels of abuse that it gets and it's an eye opener.

And what is hilarious is that there are several boxers across the world who are ******...you ******s who are dissing on Khan being ******, go say that to his face. Or say it to Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Prince Naz or BHop's face...they're all ****** too. Remember boxing is a sport and in some ways a way to be united in something we enjoy, not slander other races and religions. Fact here is Amir got mistreated, it takes less than 5 mins to type his name into Google, see him with a World Title or at the MGM grand in pictures with Oscar De La Hoya, and that should be enough for them to know he isn't gonna kill them. Yes they can still question him, but 2 hours? Get the **** out of here with that ****.
                Amir Khan has been to Pakistan in the last 5 yrs.WHo knows what intelligence these guys have on him?These customs people are only doing their job in making sure no trains or buildings are blown again.

Comment

Amir Khan is not middle eastern and he doesn't look middle eastern.

I doubt anyone is scared of him. TSA are notoriously racist, not a huge deal, but Amir has the right to complain.

Black people make up a majority of criminals in USA, does that mean it's okay for n!ggers to be subjected to racism and harassment from cops? Does that mean they're not even allowed to complain about it?

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                    Amir Khan is not middle eastern and he doesn't look middle eastern.

I doubt anyone is scared of him. TSA are notoriously racist, not a huge deal, but Amir has the right to complain.

Black people make up a majority of criminals in USA, does that mean it's okay for n!ggers to be subjected to racism and harassment from cops? Does that mean they're not even allowed to complain about it?
                    This is not racism.Customs people are difficult everywhere.I know a bunch of white british people who were subjected to cavity searches by Mugabe's people when they went to Zimbabwe.Were Mugabe people being racist?No.They were only trying to make sure these white boys were not carrying anything and also trying to make sure they were who they were.This has nothing to do with race.Also it does not mean everyone who goes to Zimbabwe gets that treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      This is not racism.Customs people are difficult everywhere.I know a bunch of white british people who were subjected to cavity searches by Mugabe's people when they went to Zimbabwe.Were Mugabe people being racist?No.They were only trying to make sure these white boys were not carrying anything and also trying to make sure they were who they were.This has nothing to do with race.Also it does not mean everyone who goes to Zimbabwe gets that treatment.

How do you know each one is not racist? The answer is, anyone could be racist, despite even having a more risk type of person you should search for.

Mugabe literally allowed the whites to be kicked out. Look at how bad shape Zimbawe is now?

1000% inflation, and people killing the wild animals for food.

As for him thinking he is important, well he is right, they picked him for his race and religion, and anyone who is kept longer than should be has a right to be angry, but that's life. Amir is obviously not a *********, he is a greedy boxer, not some religious dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X