Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        I think you are on to something. My guess is some members of Team Khan pissed off the immigration officials and they decided to give them a warm time.
        Similar thing happened to me. I was flying back from Burbank to the bay area, TSA dude was saying that people should put their shoes in a bin, since I had just had a 10k race that morning, didn't want to stink up the place so I asked if it was necessary, he said no. Next thing I know I'm selected for a random check (no biggie) and the next time I tried to fly, found out my name was on a no-fly list. FFS if he just said to put the shoes in the bin, I would have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
          yeah but they never heard of amir khan

Comment

Thank you Medvid. Amir acts as if he's the only one been hassled by TSA, unfortunately, agents aren't allowed to profile (even though they should) so now 9 year old girls and their 90 year old grandma are getting pat-downs because of some stupid **** in Yemin with a shoe-bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Amir Khan's a well known athlete. A quick search on google would have proved this. There is no excuse for holding a man of Amir Khan's celebrity in a interrogation room for over two hours.

Can you imagine if the UK interrogated Kobe Bryant for two hours on the basis that he is black? It wouldn't happen.

Discrimination and unprofessionalism at its finest.

kobe would own the entire UK by the end of that lawsuit

he'd have rights to the new princess and everything

this is american resentment of muslims at its finest

americans will never admit it
              but most of them are scared of people who look like amir khan on a plane

they may not even realize it
              but the average american is hopelessly biased against muslims

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                kobe would own the entire UK by the end of that lawsuit

he'd have rights to the new princess and everything

this is american resentment of muslims at its finest

americans will never admit it
                but most of them are scared of people who look like amir khan on a plane

they may not even realize it
                but the average american is hopelessly biased against muslims
                Not against Muslins, but against middle eastern looking people!!!

Religions are stupid as hell anyways!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I heard he was actually held because there was this guy named Prescott searching the airport for his son.
                  lmao!! yeah i heard that too

Comment

this is just the world we will in today unfortunatly. Black people are profiled in the streets by the police, muslim are profiled at the airports, jews are profiled in th economy....etc..

Comment

Try googling Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Go learn something dude.

Pakistan is something like 97% Muslim. In terms of sheer numbers, yes, India may have more but they are a minority in a sea of Hindi.

The stupid VCVC said there are more Muslims in India than Hindu. The stupid VCVC was talking about the country of India not Pakistan.
                      ....and of course there are 90% of Muslim in Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                      X