Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Forget Lebedev, I Wants Bernard Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
    hahaha OMG you're clearly a proud Aussie but Cmon mate, support a real Aussie fighter, stop supporting this clown, i use to like this cat but very early in his career he showed how arragont and **** he really was, he made a name for himself and clicked with the Australian public with his hatred of Anthony Mundine, then when they fought and he got his a$$ absolutely handed to him (which was great lol) he just kept fighting bums and chasing a rematch, get over him man he was never that good, no one can justify the level of oppostion he is fighting now, he is at an all time low, even for green.
    are you a mundine fan lmao he will never would get in the ring with danny agen lmao. i dont think any light heavyweight or cruiser weight could beat danny ive watched every one of his fights he is better then he was when he lost to mundine he is hitting harder evern out boxing bigger faster boxers

Comment

[QUOTE=aussie-brawler;10588444]
      Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
      Lebedev Ko's Green and thats why he don't want non of Lebedev. Plain and simple.[/QUOT

Yeah right Green has one of the best chins in boxing, hit him across it with a wall of bricks and he wouldnt go down. You dont know what your talking about, Green might get out boxed by some fighters but never knocked out.
      LMAO and we know that because of all the big punchers he has fought right

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_pride View Post
        are you a mundine fan lmao he will never would get in the ring with danny agen lmao. i dont think any light heavyweight or cruiser weight could beat danny ive watched every one of his fights he is better then he was when he lost to mundine he is hitting harder evern out boxing bigger faster boxers
        anyone can look like a superstar when they're fighting bums, old folk, puffed up etc opponents. and yes i am a Mundine fan but even i can see that Mundine is not fighting the best either and i critisize him for that too, u see im a boxing fan above anything else and i dont blind myself when one of my fighters is cherry picking.

Comment

[QUOTE=aussie-brawler;10588444]
          Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
          Lebedev Ko's Green and thats why he don't want non of Lebedev. Plain and simple.[/QUOT

Yeah right Green has one of the best chins in boxing, hit him across it with a wall of bricks and he wouldnt go down. You dont know what your talking about, Green might get out boxed by some fighters but never knocked out.
          what do u base that on? he has never fought anyone with good punching power, was dropped by a not so heavy hitting Argentine in perth i think it was, sure he got up and beat the guy but he still went down, i think he has a descent chin but nothing that special and its never really been tested.

Comment

his last fight was no easy fight his next fight is no easy fight. i seen mundine at star city after the rjj fight and he was shocked/scared he no's he has no chance at all if he gets in the ring with danny. mundine has been good for aussie boxing but when was the last time he had a real fight lmao or ko lol. at lest danny still has something left mundine is done last face the facts danny fights so young up and comer no one no's no one cares he wants money that means he needs names his 38 not 25

Comment

his last fight was no easy fight his next fight is no easy fight. i seen mundine at star city after the rjj fight and he was shocked/scared he no's he has no chance at all if he gets in the ring with danny. mundine has been good for aussie boxing but when was the last time he had a real fight lmao or ko lol. at lest danny still has something left mundine is done last face the facts danny fights so young up and comer no one no's no one cares he wants money that means he needs names his 38 not 25

look i know you got your opinion and everyones entitled to theirs and i respect that, but the only fight that Green has fought in the last few years that could be justified is BJ Flores and he was coming off an almost 2 year layoff, the others no one can justify, forget his age, remember this guy is suppose to be the IBO Champion(not that that means much) but for a so called Champion to defend his title against a very old and done RJJ, and Manny Siaca who was puffed up and coming off a 2-3 year layoff, and Paul Briggs who was coming off a 3 year layoff and had medical issues and offered him more money to come in well below the CW limit, i mean Cmon, that fight was depressing, it was suppose to be fought in NSW but they didnt allow Briggs to fight there because of his health issues so they moved it to greens home town where he KO'd Briggs with a jab in 29 seconds then had the nerve to ubuse and insult him infront of the crowd calling him a dog, Cmon man he didnt just lose my respect that day he lost most of the Aussie and worlds respect.

Comment

lebedev wouldn't last 6 rounds with green.

hopkins already **** his pants after green offered to fight him after bernard's smack talk. he was offered 3 mill but was chicken ****, lol.

it was the best backpeddalling ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
                  look i know you got your opinion and everyones entitled to theirs and i respect that, but the only fight that Green has fought in the last few years that could be justified is BJ Flores and he was coming off an almost 2 year layoff, the others no one can justify, forget his age, remember this guy is suppose to be the IBO Champion(not that that means much) but for a so called Champion to defend his title against a very old and done RJJ, and Manny Siaca who was puffed up and coming off a 2-3 year layoff, and Paul Briggs who was coming off a 3 year layoff and had medical issues and offered him more money to come in well below the CW limit, i mean Cmon, that fight was depressing, it was suppose to be fought in NSW but they didnt allow Briggs to fight there because of his health issues so they moved it to greens home town where he KO'd Briggs with a jab in 29 seconds then had the nerve to ubuse and insult him infront of the crowd calling him a dog, Cmon man he didnt just lose my respect that day he lost most of the Aussie and worlds respect.
                  crusiser dont have to be 200 they just cant be under it funny how a mundien fan can talk about weight limits have a look at the rob medley fight

Comment

crusiser dont have to be 200 they just cant be under it funny how a mundien fan can talk about weight limits have a look at the rob medley fight
                    ment over it they can be under it

Comment

yeah but green offered him more money to come in under 190, it wasnt bad enough he was come off a 3 year layoff and had medical issues, he wanted him to be drained aswell, what about the rest of the stuff i wrote, are you just gonna ignore that? and stop using Mundine as an excuse to defend green, 2 wrongs dont make a right, i already said that Mundine is also fighting bums and im not defending him but you are defending green.

Comment

Working...
                      X