Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Forget Lebedev, I Wants Bernard Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Why not Green? I mean it would be two legends squaring off. Once you beat a legend you become one right? Green vs Lebedev=two great legends of our time. LOL
    good one

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
      I agree with what you are saying but unify? He needs to win a belt before he can do that instead of parading around with the one he found in a Christmas Cracker...
      In Australia, they consider the IBO belt a major belt.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        Green is a joke i can't wait until tarver knocks him out
        the worse part about the green - Jones fight it was a terrible stoppage and this dude walks around like king ****. tarvers and Johnsons ko's are by far better than that non sense
        Good point. And if Tarver dont get the job done, then I hope he lands a fight with the old man. I would actually almost pay to see a Hopkins / Green fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
          I agree with what you are saying but unify? He needs to win a belt before he can do that instead of parading around with the one he found in a Christmas Cracker...
          I agree.My point is,he could beat the title off of Huck and at least attempt to unify his division.I don't consider his belt (the IBO) anything other than a cheap strap to cover his d1ck.

I can't stand the guy,but he has improved in technique (with the help of Angelo Hyder) a bit and has good power-if he was willing to take the risk,he could be a major player in his division...unfortunately,he prefers to slag off Mundine while he has bumfights of his own and remains in obscurity here at home.The big fish in a very small pond.

Comment

b hop would school him...he got schooled by mundine since then he's been fighting garbage fighters or bought himself the belts..ask him about stipe drews and how much money he gave him to throw the fight..we all know what you're doing mr green.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              b hop would school him...he got schooled by mundine since then he's been fighting garbage fighters or bought himself the belts..ask him about stipe drews and how much money he gave him to throw the fight..we all know what you're doing mr green.
              are you kidding he would kill b-hop b-hop would never get in the ring with danny he talked about it b4 the rjj danny fight then he lost his nuts look at what danny did to rjj look at what b-hop did to rjj cryed about 10 times about low blows it was a joke danny shouldnt fight him only cos after he uts him to sleep he will be bagged out after he wasnt given a chance by every american clown

Comment

Wow people still butt hurt about Green, if Floyd fought like Green did against Flores it they would called it a great strategy and an easy win.

He isn't the best boxer but he has done his time and has fought some real good fights (he has had other fights besides Mundine and RJJ just so you know).

Danny Green Stopped RJJ in 1

RJJ Hopkins 2 second worst fight I have seen in my lifetime.

Just saying. Also there would be no post on this forum about the Cruiser division if not for Green.

Comment

Lebedev Ko's Green and thats why he don't want non of Lebedev. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    Danny Green, P4P #1 Legend killer.

Comment

[QUOTE=xAUGUSTUSx;10588285]Lebedev Ko's Green and thats why he don't want non of Lebedev. Plain and simple.[/QUOT

Yeah right Green has one of the best chins in boxing, hit him across it with a wall of bricks and he wouldnt go down. You dont know what your talking about, Green might get out boxed by some fighters but never knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X