Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe is terrible. FACT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe never fought any young up and comer bhop gets more respect than calzaghe defeated record calzaghe took softball looking O añd ran home

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      He was a very good fighter, just wasted valuable prime years hidden in Wales fighting bums, doing coke and porking sheep.

The fight made both Hopkins and Calszaghe look horrible, neither deserved to win that "fight". I thought Hopkins edged it out, but I would have been happy with a draw.
      Compared to the typical English.Sheep.Shaggers like Hatton, Haye and Degale, no wonder Calzaghe is rated better in the UK.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahh.

Wow.....must be nice to fight most of your career at home.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Calzaghe proved he is better
            why did his dad tell him he needed a knockout to win going into the 12th? why did he fight with desperation for the last couple rounds to try and get the knockout? why did he have a vacant look in his eyes, slumped shoulders and defeated body attitude before the decision was read?

yeah after the decision was read it's easy to change your tune but he knows he lost. he ducked a rematch and retired.

take this!

Last edited by daggum; 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

charles brewer
              mario veit
              tocker pudwill

we can go on and on
              ya'll must've forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by Stromprophet View Post

That fight was in Germany with a german ref, and Veit had just been knocked down.
                I got no time for Calzaghe but I find it funny his detractors need to cut and paste videos to change what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Stromprophet View Post

that was calzaghe after he hurt his hands. here's prime calzaghe showing his true punching power! wow those british posters were right. he was a beast i apologize.

Comment

who's next?! next! calzaghe's got milk baby.

Comment

Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
                      That fight was in Germany with a german ref, and Veit had just been knocked down.
                      I got no time for Calzaghe but I find it funny his detractors need to cut and paste videos to change what really happened.
                      actually he wasn't knocked down he just took a knee to escape the deadly slap fury. he wasn't hurt in any way. why stop the fight when the guys not hurt? why even make the fight in the first place if you aren't gonna let the guy fight would be a better question but oh well. the commentator says "he must have been harmed by that gesture!" how do you harm someone with a gesture?

Comment

Working...
                      X