Joe Calzaghe is terrible. FACT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can you call this terrible?

Comment

He's nowhere near terrible. I just happen to think he's nowhere near an ATG either.

Comment

He was a very good fighter, just wasted valuable prime years hidden in Wales fighting bums, doing coke and porking sheep.

The fight made both Hopkins and Calszaghe look horrible, neither deserved to win that "fight". I thought Hopkins edged it out, but I would have been happy with a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

if you look he didn't turn even one of those shots over. Through part of it he's flailing away like a little girl. TERRIBLE!!! ...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            if you look he didn't turn even one of those shots over. Through part of it he's flailing away like a little girl. TERRIBLE!!! ...........Rockin'
            compubox said he landed 10 punches so i believe them!

Comment

He was a very good fighter, but his resume didn't live up to his skill level in my opinion.

Comment

hopkins is so cagey that he snuck into hbo and stole the master copy of hopkins-calzaghe and edited out almost all of calzaghe's landed punches. he would have gotten away with it but we know calzaghe landed tons of punches because the crowd is going mental!

Comment

Hopkins lost to Calzaghe, fact. Your spelling and attitude is ****, fact.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

are you talking about the joe calzaghe? 46 wins and 32 KO's

Comment

Calzaghe proved he is better

Comment

Working...
                      X