Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Rejects Michael Katsidis' Fight Advances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Rejects Michael Katsidis' Fight Advances

Former champion Michael Katsidis is trying to stage his next fight in Australia in mid to late August. The boxer has not fought in the country in five years. Katsidis' team was trying to secure IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez as the opponent. Vasquez's last win was over another Australian boxer, Lenny Zappavigna, which took place on the Miguel Cotto-Ricardo Mayorga undercard in March. Vazquez and his team are not interested in facing Katsidis, telling the Aussie's team they don't have the cash to make it possible.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good to hear that Kats getting back into the ring this summer...

Comment

Kats fights anyone he can beat miguel but kats should get a easy fight then fight a name then a super star

Comment

Glad he's not letting two losses to two very good fighters make him doubt himself and he's eager to get back at it. He's needing a W though and I'm sure he'll get it

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Kats fights anyone he can beat miguel but kats should get a easy fight then fight a name then a super star
          Your still buttt hurt about WV JR and Juanma thats the only reason why
          you cant think straight Kats wont get knocked out but Vasquez outboxes him just like he did Lenny Zappa, Ji hoon Kim and Prescot hell Kats barely moves his head he going to get tagged by Vasquez all night long

Comment

Would like to see Katsidis vs Lenny Z first. Good action fight and also I don't think even Kats should get a title shot off the back of two straight losses.

Comment

Would be an interesting fight. Probably the weakest champ in the division is a good move for Katsidis. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                Your still buttt hurt about WV JR and Juanma thats the only reason why
                you cant think straight Kats wont get knocked out but Vasquez outboxes him just like he did Lenny Zappa, Ji hoon Kim and Prescot hell Kats barely moves his head he going to get tagged by Vasquez all night long
                and don't forget cesar seda too...all three,not good for the boy,he's still in shock

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                  Glad he's not letting two losses to two very good fighters make him doubt himself and he's eager to get back at it. He's needing a W though and I'm sure he'll get it
                  maybe he can beat vazquez,after all vazquez has no power and that is what hurts katsidis,power because he gets cut easily,but if vazquez weren't a good boxer i think he had a better chance,wouldn't mind seeing him get another shot,

Comment

America/Mexico/canada is fuked any way as soon as the pole shift happens those places will no longer inhabit people, so there dont come and fight, your fuked anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X