No announcement yet.

Come on now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on now!

Do you guys really think Juan manuel Marquez is gonna get destroyed by paquiao just cuz he had 1 bad performance in welter against FLOYD MAYWEATHER who was much bigger and is a defensive wizard.

No, it was when Juan Diaz the baby puncher had JMM all over the ring... at 135lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      No, it was when Juan Diaz the baby puncher had JMM all over the ring... at 135lbs...
      Or how about Katsisdis that landed what he wanted and floored Marquez?

Comment

Marquez is a warrior, no doubt, but this is pointless. I am hoping something happens and it gets pulled sometime between now and November.

Comment

Or how he's going to be 38 and it has been proven that his reflexes are not the same?

Comment

JMM is gonna get battered and abused. Should be fun, cant wait!!

Comment

GUYS! Let's not forgot an extremely shot Barrera who knocked him down! Ya know, let's just completely forget the rest of the fight, and focus on piss drinker getting knocked down. Who cares if he got up after all those times even better than ever. Really. No one cares. We all just care about the knockdowns!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao is going to absolutely steamroll JMM.

At least Marquez will get a nice paycheck, but besides that this fight is kind of dumb.

Comment

Anyone wanna bet? Since this is such a "one sided" fight like all of you proclaim it is, give me 15:1 odds. Put your E-points where your keyboard is. I got Marquez by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    Anyone wanna bet? Since this is such a "one sided" fight like all of you proclaim it is, give me 15:1 odds. Put your E-points where your keyboard is. I got Marquez by decision.

Why do you need odds?

But I'll put all my points on Pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X