No announcement yet.

Come on now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
    Or how about Katsisdis that landed what he wanted and floored Marquez?
    And then JMM got up and fought even better. Marquez is the best fighter after getting off the canvass, it's like his wake up call.

I don't expect Marquez to get dominated at all, it will be the most competitive fight we have seen Manny fight in years.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
      Pacquiao is going to absolutely steamroll JMM.

At least Marquez will get a nice paycheck, but besides that this fight is kind of dumb.
      He's not. Maybe PAcquiao catches him a lot more this time ending in a TKO but Maquez even with his limited speed at above 135 and slower reflexes at 38 will still expose a lot of Pacquiao's flaws. There are going to be lapses where JMM will make Pacquiao look ordinary.

Comment

Why do you need odds?

But I'll put all my points on Pac.
        It's "one sided" like all of you, and all the experts proclaim it is. So it's only fair.

Okay, so it's my 175mill to your 2.6bill, it's on playboy. Goodluck.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
          He's not. Maybe PAcquiao catches him a lot more this time ending in a TKO but Maquez even with his limited speed at above 135 and slower reflexes at 38 will still expose a lot of Pacquiao's flaws. There are going to be lapses where JMM will make Pacquiao look ordinary.
          I hope it's competitive.

But I just think at this stage in their careers JMM gets beaten pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
            It's "one sided" like all of you, and all the experts proclaim it is. So it's only fair.

Okay, so it's my 175mill to your 2.6bill, it's on playboy. Goodluck.
            The best I'll give you is 2:1 odds.

15:1 GTFOH.

Comment

Let's face it, if he couldn't stay off the canvas in his prime then what chance does he have now?

Comment

The best I'll give you is 2:1 odds.

15:1 GTFOH.

Sounds like you're not very confident in your boy Pacman.

Comment

Sounds like you're not very confident in your boy Pacman.
                  Say what you will, but I'm not giving you 15:1 odds, that's just stupid IMO, even with these pointless boxingscene points.

Comment

Say what you will, but I'm not giving you 15:1 odds, that's just stupid IMO, even with these pointless boxingscene points.
                    Yada Yada Yada, -Top Rank- gave me more than 50:1 odds and it's growing everytime he gains interest. My 10mill for all his points Marquez wins by Decision. He's confident in his man!

Anyone willing to step up to the plate? Pacman fans, put your E-point where your keyboard is.

Oh and BTW Crack, I heard from a friend from Vegas that the odds for this fight are gonna be similar to Mosley, so pretty much 10-1 odds. Boy am I gonna make some big money on Nov 12.

Comment

Yada Yada Yada, -Top Rank- gave me more than 50:1 odds and it's growing everytime he gains interest. My 10mill for all his points Marquez wins by Decision. He's confident in his man!

Anyone willing to step up to the plate? Pacman fans, put your E-point where your keyboard is.

Oh and BTW Crack, I heard from a friend from Vegas that the odds for this fight are gonna be similar to Mosley, so pretty much 10-1 odds. Boy am I gonna make some big money on Nov 12.
                      It's still stupid, anything can happen in a fight. I guess he's more confident in Pac than me.

Comment

Working...
                      X