Official Jones-Lebedev discussion and RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone PM me a link please.

Comment

• the interviewer gotta be damn tall..he is almost as tall as Valuev ..

Comment

• Tszyu has been helping Lebedev for this fight. Hopefully he's taught him some of the tricks Kostya used for timing Southpaws so well throughout his career.

Comment

• can someone please tell me when the main event is in terms of an estimated time, just got home from work

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            the interviewer gotta be damn tall..he is almost as tall as Valuev ..
            The presenter is very tall, he looks only 4-5 inches shorter than Valuev, who is 7'0" inches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
              Tszyu has been helping Lebedev for this fight. Hopefully he's taught him some of the tricks Kostya used for timing Southpaws so well throughout his career.
              Jones is not a southpaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                can someone please tell me when the main event is in terms of an estimated time, just got home from work
                Tink thats the last undercard fight just away to kick off

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  can someone please tell me when the main event is in terms of an estimated time, just got home from work
                  There is one more fight until the Main Event, and the fighters for that fight are just making their way to the ring, so maximum time until the main event begins is probably 30-40 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny1991 View Post
                    at the moment the english stream hasnt started.. only one is the russian one... so get used to it haha
                    Is there one gonna start before Roy gets in the ring?

Comment

• Can anyone please pm me a stream

Comment

Working...
                      X