No announcement yet.

Official Jones-Lebedev discussion and RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
    You said you were done with boxing and were crying the page before because a shot Roy got knocked out, one page later you're ****ting on Tszyu for not having rematched Hatton when he was shot and had a bruised brain from the beating he took..lol talk about hypocrisy
    I didn't know he had a bruised brain from the beating.

If what you say is true, I apologize and renounce my comments.

Comment

• Roy just needs to retire.

Comment

• Roy please retire. What good are you to your family if you end up blind, braindead, and in a wheelchair? I can't defend your continuation in such a brutal sport. You're letting yourself, your family, and your legacy down with each passing fight. Do the right thing and retire.

Comment

• It's nice to know that lightning lead right hand will never, ever leave him.

Now let's hang 'em up, Roy. The fans love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Kostya just called out Danny Green for Lebedov
            Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Not sure Tzsyu's relationship with Danny Green but make this fight happen
            Before the fight Tszyu said it was a one fight thing and that he wasn't going to be training Denis after Jones? I'd love for Tszyu to stay on as a trainer and Green vs Lebedev would be a great fight i think.

Comment

• When he got knocked down I turned off Sopcast. I didn't need to see anymore. He'll always be one of my favorite fighters. Hopefully he stays out of this game for good and enjoys the rest of his life with his family.

It's ironic how 18 years ago Roy Jones beat Hopkins and got that global respect he wanted. Now today in 2011, the same day Roy Jones finally retires, Hopkins will finally set his place in the history books as not only one of the all time greats, but as the oldest champion in the history of the sport.

It's crazy when you think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                When he got knocked down I turned off Sopcast. I didn't need to see anymore. He'll always be one of my favorite fighters. Hopefully he stays out of this game for good and enjoys the rest of his life with his family.

It's ironic how 18 years ago Roy Jones beat Hopkins and got that global respect he wanted. Now today in 2011, the same day Roy Jones finally retires, Hopkins will finally set his place in the history books as not only one of the all time greats, but as the oldest champion in the history of the sport.

It's crazy when you think about it.

Yeah.... But he says he still could do it again....

Comment

• Originally posted by .G. View Post
                  1 round
                  im sure he won the 9th rd. too.

Comment

Working...
                  X