Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Isn't it funny how he has less trouble fighting those damaged WW?

In his natural division before he drank those shakes he used to get smashed in each and every fight,I suggest you watch his older fights and look at his face after the fight..that shows you that he's either on something or he's just fighting bumms..I personally think it's both.

Now tell your hero who you obviously admire so much to tell pacquaio to take the full OST with no cut off dates then the wait on mayweather will end.

Interesting how he always blames floyd for everything but won't mention anything about the OST so the fight could get made.
    I will.....right after you tell Floyd to fix his pvssy and get in the with Manny so he can get fvkked accordingly

Comment

• I don't believe him about making the Bradley fight. Even though Mosley was coming off a loss and a draw, he is still much easier to sell. He has also been on PPVs before. Nobody knows Bradley and the ones that did see him in that 'superfight' against Alexander don't really want to see him again. With Mosley at least they could say "that big right hand" is dangerous. Bradley has no power and isn't very exciting. It is a hard fight to sell to the casuals.

But maybe I am wrong. Pac-Mosley was a **** fight and nobody gave Shane a chance, yet it still sold 1.3 mill PPVs. This means Pac can sell any crap now. They can at least use Bradley's unbeaten record and #1 at 140 pounds to promote the fight. I still doubt that Arum makes Pac-Bradley though. They will probably go for Judah or JCC Chavez Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lol..already lining up another fight..this **** is priceless..lmfao
        You don't see Floyd calling anyone out...???? OK We'll wait to see what Floyd does..Who Cares what what Floyd does, he is irrelevant. Accept it, move on. Every one else has.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          I will.....right after you tell Floyd to fix his pvssy and get in the with Manny so he can get fvkked accordingly
          don't be mad.

maybe one day pac will have the ballz to take the proper OST and the fight can be made..but unlikely with arum managing him.

till then enjoy watching pac beating on damaged goods at catch weight and beating up floyds leftovers

and make sure you pay for the fight...bob arum needs YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            I've seen people being fans of fighters or trainers but being a fan of a promotion company means you really need to get a life or better find a good shrink kid

Comment

I've seen people being fans of fighters or trainers but being a fan of a promotion company means you really need to get a life or better find a good shrink kid
              Martinez is waiting for Floyd. He is willing to take the tests. Where is your God?

Comment

Do you care about quality or quantity???

Pac has had fights...yes that's true but those fights were against bumms and they were catch weight fights.. you realize that pac is getting millions for those fights? trust me when I say this but he's not fighting for you or for me or any other boxing fan he's fighting for his wallet and for bob arums wallet..bob arum is all about money..he took a sh** on pac fans when he made mosley vs pacquiao.

And the truth is pac fought 3 of floyds leftovers ,I bet you forgot about that..and floyd schooled JMM the guy who beat pac twice

Enjoy the next catch weight fraud fight..make sure you pay to watch it..bob arum needs your money.
                Dude ur crazy. Floyd fought pacs leftovers in jmm, and not even at his real weight. Hell i guess by ur fast food logic/lingo he was pacs super duper left overs. He destroyed a couple of dinners in cotto and cheato floyd wouldnt even put on his plate. Those "bums" had floyd pissing down his leg. He fought mosley, pac fought mosley. He sqeeked past oscar, manny beat that ass into retirement. He made hatton jump up in weight ( like he did jmm ) and hatton still gave him hell the first half of the fight. Pac stepped to hatton at his real weight and again beat another ass into retirement. Leftovers are for chicken fried steak and tuna sandwiches, that word means nothing in boxing or about boxing, unless ur completely ignorant of boxings history. Let me educate u, just because a fighter loses a fight that doesnt make them a bum, this is boxing bro. Ever heard of ali? Ever heard of styles make fights? Ever heard how triangle theorys make u look ******? Don't repeat the ******ed **** u hear from floyd unless u wanna look...well ******ed.
                Last edited by JoeDaWg; 05-19-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Martinez is waiting for Floyd. He is willing to take the tests. Where is your God?
                  If Floyd is scared of Pacquiao, it would take a miracle for him to square off with Maravilla

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                    If Floyd is scared of Pacquiao, it would take a miracle for him to square off with Maravilla
                    I'm just saying *****s' are ******. They want Pac, yet they're still into this big disbelief that Pac is amenable to the tests. If that is what they believe, then here is Martinez who is waiting for Floyd. I don't even know what these clowns want.

/

Comment

Do you care about quality or quantity???
                      I care about both. The Cotto fight is bigger than any Floyd fight since Chico. Margarito fight I thought was competitive on paper, with the size disparity and Margs pressure and chin. It became a wash, but at first, I was excited, because Margs is a G. These two guys made Floyd go into exile to begin with, because he knew they'd be problems for him in the ring, just like Pac will be a problem for him. Hell, his own daddy says so and rather Floyd be labeled a coward than do his job and fight Pac.

Originally posted by BoZz
                      Pac has had fights...yes that's true but those fights were against bumms and they were catch weight fights.. you realize that pac is getting millions for those fights? trust me when I say this but he's not fighting for you or for me or any other boxing fan he's fighting for his wallet and for bob arums wallet..bob arum is all about money..he took a sh** on pac fans when he made mosley vs pacquiao.
                      When you apply this same standard with Floyd, then this statement will hold merit. Pac don't know me, Cotto don't know me, I don't expect **** except some fights where I can get friends and family over and have a good time. Pac/Mosley was bad, but so was Floyd/Mosley. Mosley has been shot since Mayorga exposed him as being shot. I didn't like when either of those two fought him, but whatever, I still had a household of 20 peeps and we had a good time, especially with the Arce/WV2 fight, even though WV2 lost.

And the truth is pac fought 3 of floyds leftovers ,I bet you forgot about that..and floyd schooled JMM the guy who beat pac twice
                      This isn't totally directed at you, but this is the ******EST claim that a Floyd fan make. Seriously...'leftovers'? How many '0's did Floyd take? 2? Hatton and Chico? So he's fought 38 leftovers. So he fought Hatton, Shane and Oscar. Oscar had already been beaten by Tito, Shane, and Hopkins...so is it any big accomplishment that a semi-retired and past prime ODLH was beaten by Floyd, and taken to the brink, where a few more jabs in the later rounds may have gotten Oscar the win?

Shane had been beaten by Cotto, Winky and Vernon before Floyd, plus he was inactive and had two training camps...did we all ***** about fighting Cotto's leftovers? C'Mon...that whole leftover claim is ****** and childish. Boxing is all about 'leftovers' if you put it that way. Floyd fans are just upset that Pacquaio ran through common opponents in an easier fashion than Floyd did.

Last note, JMM is 0-1-1 against Pac, AND Pac beat him at his best weight, that you can never take away from Pac

Enjoy the next catch weight fraud fight..make sure you pay to watch it..bob arum needs your money.
                      I've been waiting for Pac/JMM 3 for 2+ years now. All my fight fan friends and family have been waiting for it, since the first two were epic and these two cats are the same size and they dislike eachother. Yeah, its at 144, who gives a ****. Pac will come in at 142-144 like normal, and JMM will probably be around 135-140. On fight night, they'll be at the same size.

Everyone I know is pumped, so we are staging the fight party at my uncle's house. We are expecting like 40 people to come through, and its only May. We got some crazy mexicans that we've befriended and I know them vato locos will come through, like 4 of them. So we'll have mexicans, ricans, blacks and some phills that my uncle knows. Of course, we got the white folks that be there with their Heinekens in tow.

Ya'll cats are angry at life because of who Pac fights, I'm hosting fight parties and just spending time with the people I care about and having a great time. Plus, I lost alot of cash during the Pac/Mosley fight playing dominoes. All these ethnicities in one room and they cheat like a mother****er

Comment

Working...
                      X