Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Yeah i agree Manny should have agreed to the test if he has nothing to hide but if you aint impressed or scared why even ask in the first place? As far as the Cotto situation goes with Floyd we all know when this fight was demanded by the fans and when it was at its financial peak. My man said i dont want boxing to retire me when asked about Cotto at that time true or not? Imo he(Floyd) came back when Margs and Cotto were out of the picture and thought he could make two easy big money fights with Marquez and Pac but Pacs performances scared him into another retirement.
    I hear you man. I immune to floyd's bull****. As a Floyd I know he just came out with the intv because people wasn't talking about him. He does b1tch azz **** like that. 1 of my favs but I know he full of **** most of the time. I'm glad they toke his azz of the p4p list.

IMO I still want to see a cotto/Floyd fight. Their styles would make a good fight. And it will sell over 1mil buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      What real WW's hasn't he fought? Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey>>>>any weak @ss WW that your about to bring up.
      notice how they all came from a big loss or came in at catch weight..he hasn't fought any of those fighters at their best..and it's still a mystery why clottey wasn't allowed to punch back.

bob arum is a thief and a big liar..he's lining up fights for pacquiao 2 years before hand..who do you think gave pac the advice to file a lawsuit against mayweather??? But the more important question is why did they file the lawsuit

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        I hear you man. I immune to floyd's bull****. As a Floyd I know he just came out with the intv because people wasn't talking about him. He does b1tch azz **** like that. 1 of my favs but I know he full of **** most of the time. I'm glad they toke his azz of the p4p list.

IMO I still want to see a cotto/Floyd fight. Their styles would make a good fight. And it will sell over 1mil buys.
        Floyd without a doubt is very talented and as of right now i would slightly favor him over Manny with Pacs power and workrate making me think twice.

Cotto Floyd even now would still be good but in 07 it would have been huge. I would favor Floyd even then but it would have been a hell of a fight and if Floyd got the win the best of his ww resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          notice how they all came from a big loss or came in at catch weight..he hasn't fought any of those fighters at their best..and it's still a mystery why clottey wasn't allowed to punch back.

bob arum is a thief and a big liar..he's lining up fights for pacquiao 2 years before hand..who do you think gave pac the advice to file a lawsuit against mayweather??? But the more important question is why did they file the lawsuit
          Okay so what great WW has Manny ducked?

And that last line let's shows me that you don't know **** about boxing. Fights are lined up so they can be built up you ****in clown. Promoters are always building up fights, whether as big fights down the road or as back up plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Notice how Pac has more fights in the last 2 years, than Floyd has had in the last 5.

Please give notice of when was the last time Floyd fought someone at their best in the last 5-8 years? His last semi-credible opponent was a past prime Oscar De La Hoya at 154...which he skated by.

You Floyd fans should just stop posting in Pac threads. You guys embarrass yourself. You guys say all this crap about the opponents he's fought but at the end of the day, all those guys he's [Pac] fought, would spark anybody that Floyd has fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              Okay so what great WW has Manny ducked?

And that last line let's shows me that you don't know **** about boxing. Fights are lined up so they can be built up you ****in clown. Promoters are always building up fights, whether as big fights down the road or as back up plans.
              Isn't it funny how he has less trouble fighting those damaged WW?

In his natural division before he drank those shakes he used to get smashed in each and every fight,I suggest you watch his older fights and look at his face after the fight..that shows you that he's either on something or he's just fighting bumms..I personally think it's both.

Now tell your hero who you obviously admire so much to tell pacquaio to take the full OST with no cut off dates then the wait on mayweather will end.

Interesting how he always blames floyd for everything but won't mention anything about the OST so the fight could get made.

Comment

• Waiting for floyd to man up is like waiting for hell to freeze over. If he wants the fight he knows bobs number.Right now he's not even a fighter so why wait for anything. Last time they waited for this turd genius boy didn't even know there were negotiations taking place, dude lives in his own fantasy world. The only people floyds interested in fighting are meter maids.

Comment

Yeah i agree Manny should have agreed to the test if he has nothing to hide but if you aint impressed or scared why even ask in the first place?

As far as the Cotto situation goes with Floyd we all know when this fight was demanded by the fans and when it was at its financial peak. My man said i dont want boxing to retire me when asked about Cotto at that time true or not?

Imo he(Floyd) came back when Margs and Cotto were out of the picture and thought he could make two easy big money fights with Marquez and Pac but Pacs performances scared him into another retirement.
                  Good stuff, man.

Comment

Floyd without a doubt is very talented and as of right now i would slightly favor him over Manny with Pacs power and workrate making me think twice.

Cotto Floyd even now would still be good but in 07 it would have been huge. I would favor Floyd even then but it would have been a hell of a fight and if Floyd got the win the best of his ww resume.
                    True.

Cotto coming off a string of wins over Judah and Mosley, Mayweather over De La Hoya and Hatton.

BOXING FANS WERE ROBBED!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Notice how Pac has more fights in the last 2 years, than Floyd has had in the last 5.

Please give notice of when was the last time Floyd fought someone at their best in the last 5-8 years? His last semi-credible opponent was a past prime Oscar De La Hoya at 154...which he skated by.

You Floyd fans should just stop posting in Pac threads. You guys embarrass yourself. You guys say all this crap about the opponents he's fought but at the end of the day, all those guys he's [Pac] fought, would spark anybody that Floyd has fought.
                      Do you care about quality or quantity???

Pac has had fights...yes that's true but those fights were against bumms and they were catch weight fights.. you realize that pac is getting millions for those fights? trust me when I say this but he's not fighting for you or for me or any other boxing fan he's fighting for his wallet and for bob arums wallet..bob arum is all about money..he took a sh** on pac fans when he made mosley vs pacquiao.

And the truth is pac fought 3 of floyds leftovers ,I bet you forgot about that..and floyd schooled JMM the guy who beat pac twice

Enjoy the next catch weight fraud fight..make sure you pay to watch it..bob arum needs your money.

Comment

Working...
                      X