Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Both diva's are as bad as each other. But one gets held to a higher standard.

that's what happens when one puts in work...even beating up on crappy opponents is better than sidelining yourself in your prime...at least that's how the media views it

Comment

Isn't that the same thing that's happening now with Mayweather's videos, though?

I think it might have something to do with Pac not agreeing to the testing thus the fight falling through just over a year ago. Has made them not believe his word on it unless it's offical.

The same can be said for Mayweather's videos at the moment.

I can agree with you but what could be the reason for that last sentence of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You can't even comprehend the logic in your own thread

Whether ESPN likes him or not is irrelevant. They reported it, as YOU suggested. So now what, Packy-tard?

it is relevant...because they reported it, as you claim, then the next time they mention him, they're clowning him

it means they think he's full of ****

i haven't seen them report Floyd's FightHype comments...and it obviously didn't work

so i guess, its all moot then right?

you've shot down a suggestion in making a fight...congrats Dazed...Floyd would be proud of you

Comment

LOL, imdazed showing his true worth.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            ****in unbelievable these people would take floyd's video rants as gospel truth and slam Pac's video saying he will take the test.

This is the reason why floyd's camp and his minions is damn too unreliable with their double standards and then they wonder why majority of the media and the people leans more on Pac.

I would have given them the benefit of the doubt with their pathetic crusade of sullying Pac's rise in the boxing were it not for their sickening bigotry.
            Better idea;

Dismiss the claims in both video's from each side.

Pac fans are doing just as much double standards.

Manny releases a video saying he will take the tests*

"SEE! HE SAID HE WILL TAKE THEM! FLOYDS DUCKING!"

Mayweather releases a video saying he is ready to fight*

"Who cares? It's just a video, it's not gospel or anything"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that's what happens when one puts in work...even beating up on crappy opponents is better than sidelining yourself in your prime...at least that's how the media views it
              That's true, I guess.

But I think we should brush aside Floyd's baffling descion to be so inactive when referring to this fight not happening or 'who's fault it is' or however it wants to be put.

Comment

Better idea;

It's basically what i've agreed on your previous post but you haven't answered why is one held on higher standards?

Comment

Isn't that the same thing that's happening now with Mayweather's videos, though?

I think it might have something to do with Pac not agreeing to the testing thus the fight falling through just over a year ago. Has made them not believe his word on it unless it's offical.

The same can be said for Mayweather's videos at the moment.

obviously it's a fanbase war so you can't expect both sides to agree on something. i agree with you though that both of them are divas. they need to start fresh with a new negotiation if they really want to fight...bring up what happened in the past will not help. the problem is who's going to make the first move? some say floyd already did with his fighthype videos but i don't think so...he can't even declare that he's going to fight again. he should do that first before putting up his demands.

Comment

That's true, I guess.

But I think we should brush aside Floyd's baffling descion to be so inactive when referring to this fight not happening or 'who's fault it is' or however it wants to be put.

true...i guess we really shouldn't put too much stock nor expectations in someone who fights once a year...

Comment

Better idea;

Even though you are right. 99% of the overboard fanatics of each fighter won't see it that way. Your post will either be ignored or rebutted with some bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X