Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Nah, sounds like a thread you made. No need for interpretation there huh, Packytard?

no really...i apologize bro...i didnt mean to make you mad by suggesting Floyd try harder...

its totally out of line for me to ask the guy that the media is calling a coward to make a stand

totally out of line

friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Did he say that to Pacquiao, Arum or BEN???
      How is Pacteam/Arum gonna believe the most difficult person to negotiate with? He dealt with him twice and obviously Floyd wanted none.
      these are the same people who say pacquiao agreed to drug testing yet did he say it to floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
        just take the blood test manny
        He's afraid of the ass-whipping that comes with those test.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Can you guys leave the personal attacks out of NSB.

Keep it purely boxing.

Thanks.

tell Dazed im sorry for hurting his feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            They just wanna see Manny. They don't care who he fights. Most of these d*ckriders are like a Euro girl at an MJ concert, gagging on an inhaler as soon as they get a glimpse of his glove and ****.
            LMAO the truth hurts. All they can do is hand out Red K's which makes them even more funny. My favorite thing about *******s is laughing at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Well in terms of public perception there is a level of importance. The person who ultimately ends up looking more like the coward is the person who the said onus would have last rested on. I don't necessarily agree that's how it should be perceived, but that's the reality. Perception on boxing websites, and among enthusiasts on the other hand is likely a different story.

I think Floyd needs to clear up his legal issues, many of which he could have completely and easily avoided in the first place. Then, Teams Floyd and Manny need to make another honest effort at this. On some level, it seems as if both teams are very content not fighting one another.
              Which relates to my posts in a similar fashion.

I agree with your closing statment.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                no really...i apologize bro...i didnt mean to make you mad by suggesting Floyd try harder...

its totally out of line for me to ask the guy that the media is calling a coward to make a stand

totally out of line

friends?

Apologize for what? I know you're a *******, nothing new there. That's why you keep pretending ESPN didn't report it. CNN. A million other media sites, probably including this one.

Sure we can be friends. I know plenty of *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  The onus is on Floyd simply b/c general public and everyone in the media is waiting for Floyd to agree to fight Manny. Anytime anyone on ESPN speaks on boxing they mention when will Mayweather step up and fight Pacquiao already. Whether you agree with them or not, the cast of PTI and commentators alike are an accurate reflection of the momentum of this debate. They are talking about Floyd NOT fighting Manny and not about Manny taking Peds. The onus is on Floyd, and using his own personal news website to pick spots and release bits of information is doing nothing to change this.
                  That's what i'm trying to say too. This "while another is being held to a higher standard" is damn too cliche.

Majority thinks it is floyd who is really avoiding the fight with his actions and further reinforced with his *****s consistent denying that Pac is already amenable to floyd's demand of any test.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  There is no onus here. None. We already know what's holding up the fight. So it doesn't matter who reaches out to whom if those terms aren't agreed upon. End of story.
                  Very *****istic reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    these are the same people who say pacquiao agreed to drug testing yet did he say it to floyd?
                    Or to Jim Gray...Larry Merchant..or Max Kellerman.

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                      LMAO the truth hurts. All they can do is hand out Red K's which makes them even more funny. My favorite thing about *******s is laughing at them.
                      I know. It's so cute - I get red k's from dudes I don't even know . And I love how they keep quoting me even though I never respond; begging for attention. Were you around when they had that whole big thread in the Pinoy Lounge about red k's? **** was just embarrassing, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X