No announcement yet.

****m Richardson "We exposed Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    be honest..smh!!...why didn't Shane throw punches?!?...this is not the first or second Mosley fight you've seen....so tell me why Shane Mosley didnt drop the bombs we're used to seeing from him...c'mon man..be honest!!
    mosley was jittery as hell after the knockdown.

yeah some of it is because he's shot and can't pull the trigger anymore.

but there was times when pac ain't even punching and shane would flinch like pac threw a 10 punch combo at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Mosley exposed the flaws in Pac , exposed his inability to handle speed and movement

how did naz and mosley expose that? mab and cotto already proved that if you run from pac you can make it 12 rounds, but you ain't gonna win.

how is running from pac exposing pac?

try to make sense *****... I mean if mosley was using his speed and movement to set pac up or land counterpunches, I could see an argument made for exposing pac... but mosley didn't do none of that... all mosley did was run!

c'mon man, I know you watch boxing... you're smarter than this

, your bragging he won every round
      not bragging... that's what happened. it's fact.

he said he was going to stop him
      So what? wifebeater said he was gonna stop mosley and he didn't.

, he couldnt catch an old Mosley with no legs and no trigger ,

So what? Wifebeater didn't stop mosley either, but at least mosley stood in from of wifebeater... all he did with pac was run.

Pac looked like crap

if mosley ran from wifebeater, wifebeater would look like crap too.

wifebeater ain't gonna school pac... he's gonna run from pac once he feels pac's power. any defensive minded fighter, once they get touched by pac, will go into a defensive shell or run for their lives...

you can't beat pac if all you do is run.

and I know Floyd will school him ,,,
      Lols... you got more confidence in the fight that wifebeater does.

, in relation to Floyd , Naz said Pac better change some **** or he in trouble
      Why? Naz's gameplan didn't work. Mosley didn't even win one round

When A man like Naz says something you dont get to pick and choose what you gunna praise and rubbish ,,,

lols... *****s got the nerve to say this!!! when *****s were all mad at naz for calling wifebeater an embarassment to black people... GTFO with that bull*****

your a ***en kid you dont know **** about it
      you're a ****in moron who the **** would listen to you?

your just a fanboy that loves him one and hates him the next , ****head !

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

oh the irony!!! that' ****in rich coming from a *****!

Comment

Shane not only did not win a round, he never even had a big moment in the fight. His biggest rally was stepping on Manny's foot and pushing him down.

If Richardson considers that an exposure he really needs to find another profession.

Comment

Comment

Lol. THey exposed pac as an unstoppable even with a leg injury.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              it amazes me how ppl see what they want....I keep hearing ppl say Shane was in running or in retreat...but couldn't see that he was done and couldn't pull the dam trigger..smh....be honest!!....Manny was supposed to be better than he was when he fought JMM...that was the saying....he stepped his right hand up and he was this and that....but we found out that moving targets is STILL a problem for Manny...if you dont stand there or come forward face first....then Manny will hurt his leg.....I guess thats how it is huh?!?....Shane's trainer and supporters are SUPPOSED to believe in their dude...some of you act like it was a crime to say Shane was gonna beat that ass....smh...grow up not down....that dont have **** to do with anything....Shane is way way past his best days and lasted 12 rounds with the world's best....unable to pull the trigger....there were no shots coming from crazy angles and all that flashy ****...naw, it was Manny from back in the days.....good job Naz!!!
              agree 100% these guys act like they didnt see none of that ****, what he meant by exposed was that he's the same fighter that has trouble with fighters that move, and that leg injury i believe its just an excuse because he put a bad performance against a fighter who couldnt pull the trigger simple as that

Comment

boxers and counter punchers give pac problems.

nazeem did view the marquez vs. pac fight so why he got to joke that he figured out pac.

jorge solis outboxed pac for a few many rounds.

barrera in there second meeting was giving sutle movement and it had pac questioning his own attack

Comment

****m is really full of ****..........his whole training regimen sucks ass..he is just persuasive to dumb dumbs.....

Comment

It is not the first time Shane didn't do shit in his career, there have been several time when Mosley just stood there not doing anything when he could be doing more to try and win.

He has been a very frustrating guy to watch because he seems to have these great attributes yet he really does not have that "it" factor. I can't think of a fighter that has made me scream more at my TV than Shane Mosley.

As for that fight I agreed with his plan and what he was kind of trying to do, he just never really did it all the way through but that right there is to me vintage Shane Mosley (the flawed vintage). If they fought 100 rounds like that Manny would win 99 of them, the only one he wouldn't win would be the round he happened to have a brain aneurysm and even then it would still be close. Shane might have never been able to pull off what he was trying to do but a more capable man would be a different story.

Comment

Sorry Naazim but you didn't expose Pac. Marquez did.

Comment

Working...
                      X