No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Nobuhiro Ishida To Happen at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    who cares, its one pound and dude is coming off a crushing KO.

its not like its for some kind of title.
    It's 5 pound, since it's a MW catchweight fight.

Comment

• Pwill will never get respect because he only moves down in weight to pick on fighters. His natural weight is probably 180 on fight night, but he drains as much weight as he can so he has the biggest advantage possible.

Even with all his cowardice he still got KTFO.

Im not a fan of him fighting anything below 165 or even 170.

That be like Wlad/Vitali cutting to Cruiserweight everytime on fight night to pick on smaller guys.

His body is meant to be fighting big guys, does anyone know what he walks around at? 190? 200?
      Last edited by Medved; 05-17-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Pwill will never get respect because he only moves down in weight to pick on fighters. His natural weight is probably 180 on fight night, but he drains as much weight as he can so he has the biggest advantage possible.

Even with all his cowardice he still got KTFO.

Im not a fan of him fighting anything below 165 or even 170.

That be like Wlad/Vitali cutting to Cruiserweight everytime on fight night to pick on smaller guys.

His body is meant to be fighting big guys, does anyone know what he walks around at? 190? 200?
        U don't know what the **** ur talking about,that is all.

Comment

• Paul Williams is built like a Point Guard. Him and Stephen Curry have a very similar build. There's no way he walks around at 200. I think he walks around at like 170-180. I think he rehydrates somewhre in the 160's on fight night.

154 is his natural weight class. Just because a guy has height doesn't mean he has size.

Comment

• what I don't get is that pwill was in no rush to fight kirkland, but wasted no time getting in the ring with ishida

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              It's 5 pound, since it's a MW catchweight fight.
              I thought ishida fought kirkland at 154 for some reason, but it was at 160. really makes no sense now since both dudes last fight was MW

Comment

• Its not a title fight and if Ishida agrees to it let it be. Ishida might have other offers and agreed to take this one.

But still PW should pick a weight class so he can get into contention. After that KO loss he can't get away with picking the oponnent at the weight class that he wants

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                  Paul Williams is built like a Point Guard. Him and Stephen Curry have a very similar build. There's no way he walks around at 200. I think he walks around at like 170-180. I think he rehydrates somewhre in the 160's on fight night.

154 is his natural weight class. Just because a guy has height doesn't mean he has size.
                  At least someone gets it. He doesn't walk around anything near 200. Just because he is tall doesn't mean he is a naturally big guy. Also almost no one fights at the weight they walk around at. Pretty much all fight 15 to 20lbs lighter than their walking around weight, and that's what PW fights at.

Comment

• So you telling me he couldnt fight at 170-180? If he went on a year weight gain and could pack on 20lb of solid mass he would be a beast.

He's too weak and frail to be fighting at his weight class, he is just using his height/reach advantage against the way smaller people but when he meets someone who actually can box/fight he gets destroyd.

His body is frail, its not healthy, I could see him dominating at around ~180 with his height and reach. at 155 he has no power and is only relying on his reach/height to beat opponents. Ironic Pacq the midget went from 70 lb to 155 but Pwill is going from 170 > 150.

Man up Pwill, eat some of that protein and bulk the hell up and get some muscles in you. I wont be mad if you juiced for a couple cycles either. You could be a great fighter if you put some mustard on your shots but you dont have the muscles, you like Dhalim from street fighter.

Comment

• War P-Will!

Comment

Working...
                      X